Tripin' on silly things

Rashad

Gabrielle yawned in my ear with her hot breath my head was hurting we sat on the bench in the mall like lil kids she put her arm around me "I love these shoes you bought me thank you " she was talking about these lil Jordans I bought them and hid them the next day. "You welcome sweet heart " we were tired and they wouldn't let us sleep

"here take some DayQuil " she shoved some pills in my mouth and then gave me her juice we walked to some stores

this lady gon come up to us "aww are ya married " she said with a thick accent gabby was gonna say no but I cut her off. "Yea just recently a few days ago " gabby rolled her eyes she already had a ring on her finger ion kno why tho. "Yeah and he already lost his ring " Gabrielle said all sarcastic "ya shopping for da kids " gabby nodded "yeah Jeremiah and India" why she wanna kno ion trust this bullshit "we'll catch you later Bruh " I drug gabby out the store. "Why you do that " she complains and kept going pushed her against the wall Bruh she gon make me knock her out

"Gabrielle Ima tell you once don't give out information like dat I'm not playing we in a foreign country that bitch could be plotting dummy " she smacked her lips.

"Shut up paranoid ass take yo meds. " I snatched her up by her collar but then she tenses up and she reminded me that she was Gabrielle

"Crazy ass " she said "don't fucking talk to me today you just pissed me the fuck off you got me tight I swear on foe and nem if you say something else "

Dumb hoe. fuck. pissed me off we both knew Iant take my medicine and she still continues to fucking try me. "Hush" she rolled her eyes she knew my gun was in her backpack with her ugly ass. Cuz if not I would've pistol whipped her stupid ass.

Gabrielle

Rashad was dead ass about me not talking to him because when I talk to him he ignores me But this why I love him I told him that this dude was looking at me but he ain't say shit he just gave me a long slow kiss grabbing my butt.

Bianca threw up so we just came back. "Baby please talk to me " I whined he just scrolled threw his phone I took his phone. He looked at me and I put it in my bra he waved me off and grabbed the remote laying on the bed. "Baby " I climbed on him he pushed me off him and I grabbed the remote he stood up I hanged on him "baby talk to me " he pushed me off him he looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

This the first time he ignored me so iant know what to do "gimme kiss then " I followed him He lean on the wall because he was out of places to move to. I put my hands in his shirt "Gabrielle get the fuck off me " he said really calm like he was Finna spazz I giggled "baby I'm sorry " I said kissing his cheek.

someone knocked on the door. "excuse me sir do you have a gun in the room " he was like "nah " he lying "we're going to search here's our warrant here your copy" he told us to wait outside "this prolly yo stupid ass fault. " he say texting Jamal "okay sir your good " we went back in the room and shit was fucked up like why were they looking so hard "I'm telling my brother " I opened the conjoined door and told Jamal what was up.
-
"Bruh did ole dude touch you " Rashad asked me "After the party I know he stood in between my legs ion remember the conversation " Rashad was 265 degrees Fahrenheit. "Why ain't you tell me " they all said even Bianca at the same time. "Because I was drunk and ion kno if it was a dream or not but I think it's real " I love them they equally care about me and I trust them I'm still working on it relationship wise.

"Next time ion give a fuck if it's a dream " Rashad snapped

"Can y'all give us like two minutes because this Nigga trippin " they left