I need you

Jamal

I know it's been a while since you heard from me but I'm just chilling. I might kill Rashad because  he keep breaking my sisters heart mater fact he put his hands on her ion know if that shits true but shit I'm bout to find out believe dat.     "Aye yo ray limmie run some stuff by you " Ion cur where we at.

"Wassup bruh " he slapped hands with me. "Nigga what you do to my sister" I asked straight up. "Bruh iant even fucking with her no mo " he said back. "Well bruh her hair falling out and shit she not the same person. " I looked at him "how is this my problem. " he said "nigga it's yo problem because ion play bout my fam and if find out you actually put yo hands on her " I pause. "Nigga just do what I ask " I said for I left.

As much as my sister don't want to admit it but I know that she down because of rashad.

Gabrielle

I came back from the gym I started this new job at the hospital. I love it I guess it's only temporary because of foot locker do some free give aways and in order for us to do that the hospital needs extra staff and I guess I was one of the people who got picked. My hair is falling out its weird.  Like a whole bunch I wear it in a bun or ponytail because it literarily just falls out. I have to check on people at night sometimes I take Jeremiah with me just because ion trust Jamal. The other workers always be sayin I'm hard working because I walk around with my homework on my clipboard.

"Clear the way a women 20 or older got shot in her stomach and she's bleeding out bad. " one of the doctors yelled. "Gabby you look up this women's information and call her emergency contacts " I nodded and looked it up it wasn't that hard I called the number and I think it was rahshad's but I shook it off but I kind knew it was because knew his number by heart.

"Hello " his deep voice said "yes um you're on ms.Whitley Jackson emergency list and we needed to inform you that she has two bullet wounds and she's bleeding out but they just rushed her into sugary " his breathing became heavy. "Gabby quit playing on the phone didn't I tell you to stay away from my family and me. " he said "nigga they told me to call you I work here I'm telling you your mom is in the hospital " I said getting out of character. I heard a click and so I called the other emergency contact."Hello sir Whitley Jackson is in the hospital they just rushed her into surgery "

"Gabrielle is this you " Raheem asked

"Yes but anyway she ha-"

"Why you stop coming around " he asked

"Ask your brother. "

"Ight me and him on our way now. " he hung up.

Rahshad

"Man bro fuck off me " i said pushing my brother off me. "Moms is in the hospital come on " he pushed Me out the door. "Ion believe nun of that shit the lying ass hoe said " I said. "Bruh we both know the story you told me bout that girl is a lie so go to the hospital and see wassup " I hopped in his car "ray what's really going on " he asked me. Driving with one hand. "Man bro ima be honest with you Ion wanna see that girl getting hurt and you know me I have the worst karma ever and I lose her cuz of my shi "

Raheem

After I heard his explanation I was like damn he really had the worst luck but it's like you can't blame everything on yourself. "Man bro you can't blame ererything on yourself. " I said pulling up to the hospital. "You bet not say shit to her either " rashad said "it's between us " we walked in there and gabby was talking to this dude. "Tyrell move I'm tryna do my job and your to young for me " she said looking annoyed. She looked back down and started writing "listen gabby just limmie put my number in yo phone " she looked up at him "leave me alone before I get ignorant " she pushed him. "Excuse me do you have an update on my mom " she shook her head "Um yes follow me "
She said and grabbed her clip board. "Ok they couldn't get on bullet out so they sealed it so it wouldn't get to close to her intestine " we stopped at a room she took the clip board off the walk and signed something and open the door. "Wassupp ma how ya' feelin' "I said

Rashad

She delivered us to the room ma was staying in. "Gabby " I called her she turned "I know I'm sorry I was near you and your mom and brother " she left and disappeared in hall I punched a wall. I looked back where gabby was walking and she was on the floor. "Gabrielle " I yelled she laid there I ran down the hallway and she was knocked out I picked her up and got a doctor.

Bionca

I woke up with a whole bunch of homework I need to do my dad is tryna make me and gabby finnish this last week of homework so we can go to Puerto Rico. "Hello " I answered the phone "yeah gabby passed out and I need you to come pick her up " i think this is rashad "why you stop coming around bro" I asked "there's a good reason I just can't tell you right na just do what I asked " he hung up I threw some leggings and a T-shirt prolly something Jamal wouldn't limmie wear.
-
"Come in you can stay with me tonight " she shook Her head "no I gotta get my brother " she keeps crying she's really weak and she said she needs to talk to rashad. " okay he can stay too " she nodded a drove off to get maih "hey gabby " maih said getting the car kissing her cheek. I drove home and cleaned the house with little help from gabby. I wouldn't let her help she doesn't accept the fact she's in bed rest maih went straight to sleep. "Hey girls " my dad came in "hey. " gabby waved "what the matter wit Gabriella " he asked her he needa on his English. "I passed out " she said "awh mane me make you feels betta where little man " my dad is a straight Puerto Rican thug. "Sleep " she said she laid down and put the Blanket over her. "Papá dejar de hacer preguntas estersado debido este tipo nombre rashad " I told him stop asking questions I think she's stressed out because of a dude named rashad.

"Yo hago lo que quiero asegurarse de que la Semana que viene listo cuidar de mi ctra hija te amo tanto tengo que or a decirle al hombre lil dije wassup " he said I do what I want told me to take of gabby and tell lil man I said
Wassup

I rolled my eyes "get the well soon Gabrielle " oh his way out rashad piped up "don't mess with my lil girls and I see you have the twin Id kill you ehh " work on your English man "come on " I told rashad gabby got up and went upstairs slowly when she saw him. I stood up and sighed.

Rashad

"Man you don't make no got damn sense ight you ion understand man I hope realized that shut now the more yo dumb ass pull away from her the more she get hurt so ugly ass betta go down dere and apologize or you gon lose her smiple " my bother told me.

"Fuck man "

"Rashad in love man foreal " he said

"Shut the fuck up man " I said hitting him in his chest

"Bruh just gon down beer and talk to err "

-

We came in the house "where gabby " I said "nah you said you wasn't tryna fuck with her no more you is not bout to keep playing these games with her " Bianca said getting all Spanish on us "take yo black ass up them stairs I got her " my brother had said

I ran up the stairs gabby had a gun she clocked it and put it next to her head "no Gabrielle " I said she waved and pulled the trigger.