07

That day, I decided to spend some time with Jeongin and his gang. We went to the bowling arena. I didn't know why but I felt really annoyed.

I didn't know why I was feeling that way. Last night I was hoping to get school as soon as possible to see Minho. And now, I felt terrible for falling for his act.

I said goodbye to them at around 8 PM. I was walking home through the market area. I stopped as I saw Minho. I felt angry but decided to just ignore him.

But...he had seen me before I could just disappear.

He came to me smiling as if he was happy to see me.

I told myself that I wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Hey....Bangchan."

I just nodded and kept walking. But he was walking beside me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Came to bowling."

"Oh...must be fun. I never tried bowling."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh...I am waiting for Seungmin. You don't know him, right? We were supposed to meet hours ago. But he is still not here."

I lost my temper at that point. Again that rude guy? And he was waiting for him for hours? I started to walk faster so that he can't keep up with me.

He surely struggled to keep up, then he just grabbed my hand. I yanked his hand off me and pushed him away.

His eyes got bigger with my sudden action.

"What... what's wrong?" He said stammering.

"Take a hint dude...stay away from me "

"But...but I thought we were..."

"What? friends? With you? I hate fake people like you who just act weak to grab attention."

~beep beep beep~

That sound interrupted again. He looked like he was in pain. But I was too angry to notice.

"What are talking about? Please don't be like this..."

"And stop using Jisung. Don't you feel guilty? That guy left his friends to be with you and all you do is..."

"What?"

~beep beep beep~
It might be my imagination but the sound kept getting intense.

"Look I felt bad for you...so I acted nicely...but don't test my nerve!"

He had kneeled down now clutching his chest. No matter how angry I was, I got worried. I went toward him to check.

But he pushed me hard that I lost my balance and fell behind. As I looked up at him, I felt terrible. Tears were streaming down his eyes.

But he was smiling.

~beep beep beep~
The sound was surely getting intense.

"It's nothing new for me. I felt you might be different but I was wrong. I never wanted any of you to feel bad for me and stay by my side. No one..no one ever did that anyway... I hope we will never talk again."

He stood up supporting his body weight on his hand. He started to walk away from me.

I wanted to run and grab his hand and say how sorry I was. But I was overwhelmed with my own unknown feelings. Why him being with Seungmin made me that angry? I just met him like twice.

---

The next day, I didn't go to the rooftop. I went to the class and found Jisung. I went towards him.

"Hey...did you do the math homework?" I asked.

But he seemed lost in his thoughts. He looked at me with a sad expression.

"Minho got sick again last night. He is at the hospital. Seungmin was with him apparently." He said.

I felt really bad for Jisung at that moment.

"Why don't you just move on from Minho?" I mumbled.

He looked at me with surprise.

"What?"

"He is always going after Seungmin, right? I am sorry. It's my habit to say out loud what I feel. You left your friends for him too. But does he cherishes you as much as you cherish him?"

Jisung just looked down at his hands.

"He told me to leave him alone from now on." Jisung said.

I couldn't process what Jisung said. Was it because of me?

"What?" I asked.

"I called him this morning. He said he hated being with me because he always felt guilty. And he is sick of getting bullied also."

I remained silent.

"What should I do... I know it's hurting me but I want to be with him."

"And he wants to be with Seungmin." I said.

He just sighed and kept looking down at his hands.

"How about this...hang out with us for today? The guys always keep mentioning you." I said.

He nodded.

I knew that I haven't done anything wrong but I felt guilty. I felt like I have done something that I shouldn't have done.

But the boys were happy to have Jisung back. And Jisung was happy too.

After school, I found myself at the rooftop. I could still feel Minho's presence. I was afraid. What if I was wrong?

-----

*Don't know where the story is going...