25

"I think Chan should be the one to do it." Han said.

Seungmin nodded strongly in agreement.

"What? You guys really hate me... don't you?" I said.

"First of all, I would have done the honour as it was my idea in the first place... But I am scared, I am not good at handling situations, I would obviously mess things up... then if it was Seungmin, trust me...Minho would cry because of his rude behaviour instead of the news..." Han said.

Well, he was right.

"Excuse me...?" Seungmin said with narrowed eyes.

"Admit it bro... you are just a hot head... the moment you will see Minho getting emotional...you will feel bad for him and then you will just start screaming at him..." Han replied. He was right.

"No I will not..."

"Yeah right."

Han laughed. 

"But why me?" I said.

"Because I saw you last time... you are pretty cold headed. You kept your calm and said logical things." Han said.

"I hate to admit. But he is right. Even when we were fighting, you were really composed." Seungmin added.

So this is how, they decided that I should be the one to talk to Minho.

------

"No!"

"Minho please listen to me."

"No I don't want to...just....just stay away from me Chan."

"Minho please calm down... breathe with me."

Beep beep beep

"I loved dancing so much... the only good thing in my life... i begged him to fix me....so that i can at least still dance."

"shhhh...ssshhh... Minho calm down."

"You are lying... he promised me! He said I am like his younger brother, Chan. You don't get it."

"I know it's hard for you Minho.. but you have accept it."

"Why not just kill me...then...why not just kill me..."

Beep beep beep

"Minho, lets take you to the infirmary...okay?"

"Why would you do this? Why would you ruin everything?"

"Minho please"

Beep beep beep

"I always wanted to die... but it's so hard to kill yourself... I am just a coward... So I kind of wished father will kill me one day... but why like this?"

"It's going to be alright Minho. You will take these medicines and your health will improve."

Beep beep beep

"No I want to die.... I can't keep on living...I can't.."

"You can...you must..Lets go to the infirmary... okay?"

Beep beep beep

"Ever since you came...things just keep getting worse...You should have never noticed me..."

"What?"

Beep beep beep

"Stop meddling in my life. I don't want it."

Beep beep beep

"Minho I am doing this to save you."

Beep beep beep

"I...I...I don't want to be saved!"

Beep beep beep

"But I want to save you."

Beep beep beep

"Don't"

Beep beep beep

"Minho you are sweating like crazy...we need to go to the infirmary...please!"

Beep beep beep

"Forget everything."

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

"What?"

beep beep beep

beep beep beep

"Forget everything"

beep beep beep 

beep beep beep

"Minho?"

"It's your fault that you are hurting"

beep beep beep

beep beep beep

"Minho?"

beep beep beep

"Forget forget forget forget forget forget... don't make a noise... don't make a noise ... don't make a noise.... It's you fault that you are hurting... forget forget forget"

beep beep beep beep beep

"Minho!!!"

"Minho!!!"

"Open your eyes Minho"

"Minho...please"