21

Minho came after two more days. We were playing soccer for that day.

However, Minho was more quiet than ever, he looked pale, his eyes looked soulless. I was worried about him.

I tried talking to him. Han tried talking to him. But he chose to remain silent. We changed our clothes into our sports clothes after the first period and went to the field.

The sunlight did some good to Minho or maybe it was Han. Minho seemed to be quite in a good mood in the field.

So I took my chance, and just joined the conversation he and Han was having, and he didn't ignore me.

We were sitting on the ground. Minho was wearing shorts and because of the he was sitting his shorts revealed too much of his legs. I was fighting the urge to take view of his beautiful white and muscular legs. Maybe because of his dancing, Minho had some thick thighs.

So, I was taking glances at his thick thighs when I noticed hand prints where there shouldn't be any hand prints. It looked like someone had forced him into...

I didn't want to think that far...but why the hell would he have hand prints in his inner thighs. I knew he wasn't seeing anyone. And those hand prints looked like he might have struggled while someone was forcing him.

Suddenly Han got up to bring some water, leaving me and Minho alone. I was thinking of asking him...

Right then, Seungmin appeared. Maybe he was waiting for Han to move too. He just came and casually sat beside Minho and said nothing. Minho stiffened up a little bit in response.

"Why do you have those marks?" I asked pointing at his inner thighs.

Minho gasped and tried to cover his thigh by stretching his shorts. But Seungmin held his hand.

"What kind of marks?" He mumbled as he inspected.

The marks were actually pretty obvious. You could see all the fingers.

I could see Seungmin's jaw clenching. He was getting dark.

Minho on the other hand was struggling to get up.

Seungmin grabbed his arms and made him stand with a pull. He then started to drag him somewhere. I obviously followed.

We went to the rooftop.

"Who did this? Your father?" Seungmin yelled.

Minho had started to shake by then.

"Minho!!! I am asking something God damnit!!!"

Again no answer.

"Minho please tell us. Was it against your will? Cause it looks like it... Tell us who was it...we will help." I said as I hugged him trying to cool him down.

"That monster did it!!! Who else would!!!" Seungmin said.

He came closer to Minho and placed his hands on Minho's cheeks.

" Did he? Minho...you know you can tell me everything...right... Did he? I will not tell anyone." Seungmin said in a lot calm manner.

And we saw Minho break down into tears as he hugged Seungmin.

"Since when? Since when ....I am so sorry..." Seungmin was now crying.

We didn't push Minho to say anything else. He cried in Seungmin's arm until he fell asleep. And then, when it was time to go home, he just went home.

I was sad. I was angry. I wanted to stop him from going home. But my mind told there is more to it. And I can't just drag Minho out of it. If it was possible, someone would have done that already.

Now that Seungmin was ready to cooperate, I was hopeful that soon I will bring an end to it.