~Epilogue 2~

6 years later  :

6 years later :

Papa Fot , where is dad ? Jim , their 4 years old son asked.

He will be back by 2 in the noon baby. He is on a mission to catch the bad guys remember. Fourth answered his son.

Currently Gemini was on a mafia mission with his brothers and he wasn't back since 2 days because the other gang was from other region so they had to travel outside Bangkok.

Okay dad , bye I am going to my room , Nia must be waiting for me. Jim remarked and went back to play with his little sister.

Its been 5 years since they both got married and had two kids.

Jim was born through surrogacy , with Love as the egg donor and Milk as the surrogate mother.

Both Gemini and Fourth were grateful for them , for readily agreeing for this big responsibility.

While Nia was only 2 years old , born through surrogacy too , but this time Mia , Gemini's cousin agreed to be the egg donor and the surrogate mother too.

Fourth could never forget these females role and would always be grateful to them.

Even after 6 years , their friends group was still going strong.

JoongDunk had twins , a boy and a girl. TayNew had a son and were expecting their second baby , all of them through surrogacy of course.

PondPhwin adopted a boy , MarkFord were completing the legal proceedings of adoption and Satang finally found his better half.

It was Winny , his boss , for the company he worked in.

When every body got to know about this , they teased him a lot saying he won big.

Fourth smiled remembering the old days.

Fourth was pulled out of his train of thoughts , with the main door's bell ringing. The house help quickly walked towards the door before opening it.

Fourth stood up to see who it was and a smile made its way when , he saw his husband entering without any scratches.

Welcome home baby ! Fourth exclaimed in a cheerful voice , snatching away the newly arrived male's tiredness.

Go and quickly wash up before Jim and Nia see your b1ood stained shirt. Fourth said and pushed the male towards their bedroom.

After washing up , as Gemini entered the living room , his thigh was engulfed in a tight hold by his son , who was looking up at him with shining eyes.

Dad is finally back ! Did you catch the bad guys ? Jim asked innocently .

Yes I did champ. Gemini answered with a smile and lifted the 4year old in his arms.