Finding an Imp on the Farm

A/n: Okay I know what you guys are going to say I think. Fear why are you'd doing Millie instead of Loona for your helluva boss stories. Let's just say I wanted to change things up and give millie a chance. So enjoy this new

On a farm.

Y/n was carrying loads of crates from the market for his chickens that he's been taking care of. he's been on his own from the very start ever since his parents and sister passed away. by a murderer who deserves to die, but Y/n never killed him, so it wasn't his fault.

Y/n: Phew, it is hot out here!

The sun was cooking him today, and he was breaking a sweat dripping to the ground. He was about to go get some water when he heard his husky Leo barking at him to get his attention in the barn he stopped what he was doing to go check it out.

Y/n: Leo! What is it, boy?

y/n walks over to the barn to see a strange creature feeling defenseless while Leo stops barking but still watches his owner just in case he gets himself killed. This creature was red and small. Y/n could tell it wasn't human. he noticed it had horns on its head tank top with buttons on the strap they were yellow, torn up pants, and she was holding a giant axe for protection. and she had tear stains on her cheek.

???: Stay! back human! I'm a very dangerous demon!

Y/n was taken back at this to see a real-life demon, which he's never seen before.

Y/n: * a real-life demon, Uh, but it looks hurt. better not tell anyone about this.*

Notices a scratch on her left arm.

Y/n: Um.. is your arm okay.

The demons stopped to see Y/n and just asked if she was okay, Y/n being careful not to make her angry cause all he wanted to do was help.

???: I.. Why da fuck do you care! I'm a demon for crying out loud and hurt, too.. all because  my husband cheated on me! with his pet hellhound! And my boss didn't do shit about it!

y/n: Look, just drop the axe okay.. I'm not one of those humans. I have first aid in my house if you want I could. patch it up for you. doesn't look deep, though, but still, let's take care of it.

The demon sighs like she has no choice, but something inside her is telling her to trust this human. she wanted to get rid of this hurt arm. He was right, and it didn't look too deep. But it needed to be taken care of. she wipes off her tears.

???" Okay.. normally, an imp like me shouldn't trust a human, but.. if you are just trying to help. instead of trying to kill me or fuck me. 

Y/n uses his hand to have her held it, she accepts it helps her up lucky for her it wasn't her leg that was hurt, he got a good idea