In a dark place

A/n: new chapter enjoy

At Millie's apartment, which used to be Moxxie's.

Y/n was able to stay at her place since he had nowhere to go now since his family's farm was destroyed thanks to Moxxie and the agents he was upset about losing everything important to him not talking about his games or movies those weren't it was the farm that he could remember his parents and sister by. now he was stuck on what to do next, but there was one thing on his mind getting revenge on Moxxie and the dhorks for ruining his life cause now he had nothing to remember his parents by, he was in tears right now. he heard a knocked at the door It was Millie checking on him cause statement he was in she wasn't the only ones who was worried about him, Leo, Loona, and Blitzo even Stolas were he hasn't talked to them since a month.

Millie: Babe, you okay?

Y/n: I don't know, sorry if I'm ignoring you.

Millie sets on the bed next to him, knowing how he needed comfort. He did it with her after Moxxie was being a dick to her.

Millie: Hey, don't be Y/n, I had a feeling you were taking this hard. And you aren't ignoring me. You just needed space.

Y/n smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around her waist she smiled back but knew y/n was having a hard time losing everything on the farm she returned it while she used her tail to wrap around his leg.

Millie: You know, the others are worried about you since you didn't show up to work.

Y/n: Oh, I just thought.

Millie: Loona can seem to act like she doesn't, but at the same time, in her heart, she does.

Y/n lays on her lap she uses the same, puts her hands on his face, rubbing his cheek she did this with Moxxie when he was stressed. but thanks to him, Y/n was a deeper shit Millie had one thing on her mind.

Millie: * Moxxie, you deiced to come back from the dead and fuck with Y/n's stuff who did zero shit to you, just wait till I get my hands on you, not only did you hurt me, but You put Y/n in a bad position.*

Y/n looks at her exposed red belly and puts a finger on it to feel the smooth skin Millie didn't mind as he was wiggling it up and down while, while still rubbing his face Y/n places his head on.

Millie: Hey, I just got a good idea what if we do run into him again. we both can kill him for what he did to you.

Y/n looked up to her yellow eyes she was smirking down on him. He always did enjoy looking at her looking at them.

Y/n: Do I get the head?

Millie smirked and kissed him on the lips.

Millie: If you want, just don't get it where I can see it. It would remind me if I dated him.

Y/n smiles lowering his hands on her ass now that Millie was cheering him up with her words but he was going to miss his farm.

Y/n: Cool.

Millie and Y/n kissed each other lips locking as their tongues tieing into one another Y/n was now cheered up thanks to Millie, Y/n was impressed that she was able to get him out of a depression that could have led to something worse Y/n than sat up as Millie was now on his lap he was exploring her body all over the place and so was Millie with his body.