Getting the BBQ

A/n: New chapter enjoy.

The next morning Millie was the first to wake up, she yawned and slowly opened her eyes smacking her lips she then looked down to see Human hands on her waist to tell her she remembered that she had a new boyfriend in her life, or matter of fact a human boyfriend. as he nuzzles into her hips making her laughed to see how adorable to see y/n asleep. but she remembered she needed to wash her clothes her other outfits were at the apartment where she stayed when she and Moxxie were together.

Millie: * Fuck! I didn't bring any spare when I ran away thanks Moxxie, but at least I'm with Y/n now*

Millie rubs his face with a smile kissing him on the lips, she then gets up to wash her clothes since she forgot to do it last night due to having company over and her and Y/n having sex last night which was amazing for her. She walked out of the room to see Loona and Leo talking Loona was in her human form getting to know one another.

Millie: Oh shit! Loona you're here early for the BbQ

Loona: Oh sorry I just wanted to get to know Leo more since he's been here longer than you have and don't worry I'm not taking y/n away from you.

Millie chuckles.

Millie: Oh Loona did you?

Loona: yep, brought you the same clothes that you wore to work I'll tell you they are the same.

She tosses the clothes to Millie who smiles and puts them in her room with Y/n still asleep, Loona tilts her head.

Loona: so your boyfriend is still asleep.

Millie: Oh yeah worn out from last night but than again he did over do it.

Leo: That's Y/n for you, he doesn't quit until the work is done.

Millie: Leo, could you turn away for a minute trying to get to the laundry room?

Leo nods and looks away with respect so Millie can get what she needs to get done, Loona already gave Leo his hellphone so they can stay in contact with each other. Loona walks with Millie who doesn't mind her by her since they weren't like that.

Loona: So, how's the human, you did do it last night after we left.

Millie: Not bad I have to say he's great in the bed better than Moxxie, damn I've got to stop saying his name, reminds me of when Chaz fucked me over.

Loona: Hey, it was my fault for having sex with Moxxie behind your back, I thought he was trustworthy and did not except that boy we were wrong.

Millie puts her work clothes in the washing machine getting them to wash, then walks back to the room with Loona.

Millie: SO, how are you and Leo?

Loona blushes.

Loona: I don't know after what happened I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship yet, I mean what I did to you was so fucked up that Blitzo fired me for it so you should be thanking him.

Millie: Did he hire you back after we made up?

Loona smiles looking at her phone.

Loona: yes, but he said if I do something like that again I'm fired permanently no returns looks like he's changing the code no cheating on co workers.

Millie smiles knowing Loona won't try this stunt again not with Y/n, Loona smiles the last time she saw Y/n and Millie together.

Loona: By the way he's a keeper for you, I mean I'm no love expert like you are Millie but, the way you two look at each other the way he cares for you unlike Fatty, who did a terrible job at the end ruining your marriage.