finding love

A/n: new chapter enjoy

After discovering Leo was a hellhound and a human the whole time, y/n was mind-blown that his dog wasn't a dog but a demon even Loona, and the others were shocked.

Y/n: Wait, so you were a demon the whole time.

Leo: Sadly, yes. I'm sorry if you had to find out the truth.

His ears were lowered.

Y/n: I'm cool with it. But how come you couldn't turn back?

Leo: I try to, but demon hunters use some trick to know my location.

Y/n: Yikes.

Millie also had questions even though Loona did as well some

Millie: So how come you stayed with y/n instead of going back to hell?

Leo sighs, knowing what happened since y/n was 13 the day his parents died to the asshole.

Leo: Sadly, I know about your parents and sister's deaths since I was a witness.

Y/n was shocked that a demon witnessed his parents and sister's death even Millie since she was the first person he ever told about his family being murdered by an asshole. At the same time, Blitzo, Octavia, and stolas he'll even Loona felt bad for y/n.

Leo: Sorry I couldn't save them that day. I was just scared they might.

Y/n: Turn on you, it's fine.. but I do miss them.

Leo: I did bite his head off if it makes you feel better.

Y/n smiles.

Y/n: Yeah, it does.

Leo: Anyways, the day you turned 15 was the day you saved me from a bear trap

Y/n remembers that day.

Leo: You rescued me from hunters. At first, I didn't trust you cause I thought you would kill me.

Y/n knows that too well.

Leo: But when you brought me to your farm, sheltering me was the best thing ever, but when I saw the pictures of you with your family I had to stay and help you fend on the farm. And get rid of the Coyotes that try to kill the chickens.

Y/n: Thanks.

Loona looked at y/n to see he was taking this well.

Loona: * I know he's a human, but for some reason, I would do the same thing, but Millie loves I'm not doing that again. I'll.. maybe have my chances with Leo since he's human and a hellhound. Oh, I hope he isn't taken*

Loona clears her throat, getting their attention.

Loona: So how are you part hellhound and human?

Leo: Oh, my mom was human, and my dad was a hellhound. But they both died, protecting me from demon hunters.

Y/n looked at Leo feeling bad about him. If he was being honest, Leo was like a brother to him.

Y/n: So.. are we like brothers?

Leo looked at y/n as he wasn't scared of him, but then again, he met Millie.

Leo: You know, since we both lost people, important It wouldn't hurt to be brothers.

Y/n: Cool.

Leo: Just a curiosity, how come you weren't scared of me? when we met?

The demons in the house were wondering that, too, even Millie.