Chapter 11 - Zhongguang//A Relaxing Bath with Unforseen Benefits🔥

A/N: First off, baby's first venture into the hell hole that is smut😭(cut me some slack if it's bad, okay??? I'm honing the craft)

Anyways, this is a short NSFW chapter that follows the context of the previous Zhongguang chapter. Just that, instead of Zhongli lovingly drying Ningguang off, they end up doing unholy acts. Well, it's not entirely smut cuz it lowkey fades to black, BUT STILL!

P.S this shit is low key not proof read cuz I was cringing at myself too much so erm...sorry if there are mistakes or stuff that don't make no sense.

||THIS IS YOUR WARNING NOW, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT, SUGGESTIVE WRITING OR NSFW CONTENT, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER||

It had started off innocently enough, he ran her a bath so she could relax and now he'd offered to dry her off before they went to bed.

So why did this seem like anything but that?

Ningguang claimed she was exhausted before, so where did all that fatigue go? Suddenly, she was so infuriatingly awake, it was unsettling.

She was so aware of how naked she was─sat there, at the edge of the tub─as bare as the day she was born, with her unblemished skin flushed from the heat of her bath─that's what she'd tell herself anyway─her form unrestricted for his golden eyes to roam to its heart's content.

Oh, and roam they did. Eyes traveling from her silky hair that cascaded down the length of her back and even a little into the water, down the pale expanse of skin that was her body. There was nowhere they didn't go, even fixating on certain areas like her neck, chest and the throbbing heat between her legs.

Well, he would be able to see that area if she hadn't crossed her legs to obstruct his view.

And he had the audacity to laugh right in her face, the sound making her heartbeat quicken. Still, she feigned annoyance and turned her head away from him with a pout.

Damn her traitorous arousal. If it were a person, she'd make sure to hit it over the head for all the times it betrayed her.

"Oh your poor arousal, for all the abuse it would suffer at your hands~" his voice echoed in the room, a little mocking at that, and her arousal jumped at the sound. His tone was smooth like honey and it sent pleasant shivers down her spine.

She didn't even bother scolding him for listening in on her thoughts, what was the point when she'd already lost before the game even started?

While she was still trying to hold up her paper thin defense, Zhongli had moved closer. Crouching before her crossed legs and placing a warm hand on her thigh.

Ningguang tried her hardest to not succumb to his touch, even cementing her gaze comically at the intricate ceiling. But it's really hard to do that when he's caressing her skin with his skilled hand, a touch far from innocent.

"Ning...look at me" her chest heaved as he called her name.

Slowly, her ruby eyes angled down to look at him, suddenly nervous under his unwavering gaze. Wasn't she the one who started this? She'd so provocatively asked him to join her in the bath, but he was immune to her charms when he needed to be.

She however, could never resist no matter how hard she tried.

His hand trailed to her knee, gently pushing on it to coax her into spreading her legs. She did so with little hesitation, allowing him a spot between them.