Introduction

Author's notes:

As you know, none of these characters belong to us. This fanfic is for entertainment purposes, between two much-loved fandoms.

None of the images that appear are of our authorship, unless otherwise stated.

Happy reading.

_________________________________________________________________________

I don't remember falling asleep, but I don't want to wake up. Unfortunately it seems that the world doesn't agree with me, as I feel a severe headache, which forces me to slowly wake up and come face to face with... a kangaroo?

  - "Haaa, what the hell? " - I say as I throw away the stuffed animal that I now notice is a tattered rabbit. When I calm down, I pick up the rabbit again and laugh at myself for the embarrassing situation.

  - "I can't believe you scared me, aren't you a ugly little thing?"- I put the doll down and start to observe my surroundings to try to remember how I got there, but nothing seems familiar.

  - " Where am I? Why can't I remember anything? "

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi

This is the first story I've written, so... sorry for any mistakes.

My friend @NanaMaryNina and I decided to write this fanfic with our favorite fandoms. I love PJO, HoO and ToA, and she loves Jack Frost, Rise of the Guardians, so when we decided to write this crossover, every chapter, moment and interaction was a lot of fun.

If you want to read it in Portuguese, just go to her account.

I hope you enjoy it.