I'm back baby!

- "AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Hey there, again, right now I'm traveling at high speed through the B-force in a chariot pulled by two crazy goats and an even crazier god. And I wouldn't be lying if I said I couldn't feel the muscles in my face.

The speed was absurd and the noise of the goats and Thor's laughter was very loud, but the incredible view couldn't be covered up by that. I could see the colors I knew and a few more in the rainbow that served as a road, and all around me was a beautiful starry sky with unimaginable constellations. It was incredible, I was traveling through stars and worlds. The least incredible part was when we started to descend, we looked like a very noisy ball of fire.

The collision was so sudden that I didn't even have time to think about it, but the feeling of euphoria and excitement went through my body, I had never felt so alive, but at the same time it was such a familiar and satisfying feeling that when I got off the carriage I didn't even find myself saying it:

- "We have to do this again!!!" - I say to Thor in an excited tone and with a smile from ear to ear.

- "That's the way to talk!!!" - says Thor laughing and in the same tone as me.

- "Jack???"

I looked in the direction of the voices and there were Nico and Will, looking astonished and confused.

- "Will, Nico!!!" - I say, walking over to the two sitting on the floor.

As I got closer, I realized how serious the situation was.

- "Are you alright? What happened? Where's Jason?" - I say in a worried tone.

What happened after I died? They're both in bad shape, especially Nico, and where's Jason?

- "After you were stabbed, Will tried to save you, but you disappeared. Not just your soul, but your body too." - says Nico.

- "Then Pitch, or whatever you called him, attacked us and ended up hurting Nico and he... took Jason. " - says Will, his tone sad and angry.

- "He disappeared with him into the shadows. I had to get us out before the volcano exploded. How did you find us?" - Nico asks, looking at me.

- "And what the hell happened to you for Apollo. Nico said your death was 'strange' and that you weren't anywhere, not in the underworld or around here? Are you okay?" - Will asks.

- "It wasn't me who found you. And when I died I went to Valhalla. Or rather, I went to the Valhalla Hotel, that's where I found Twiner." - I say, showing my staff. - "Apparently he was my companion, and weapon, before Odin took away my memories. And then I had the help of three hotel residents, Magnus, Alex and Sam. By the way, Magnus is Annabeth's cousin, don't ask questions, I know, one is Greek and one is Nordic, and I'm sure he and Alex are a couple. But then we met Thor and he took me to Odin's throne where I searched for Twiner in the nine kingdoms and finally Thor brought me to you."

- "That... was a summary." - says Nico with a confused and neutral expression.

- "Hello there, demigods!!!" - says Thor with a beaming pride smile and raising his hand.

- "Ple...Pleasure..." - say Nico and Will, confused and surprised.

- "Introductions made, now let's save Jason." - I say, but looking at Nico, I add. - "After Nico recovers a bit more."

- "I'm fine." - says Nico, getting up with Will's help. - "The sooner the better, we don't know what he can do to Jason."

- "Knowing Pitch, it's not a good thing." - says Thor suspiciously. - "Where to?"