Short Summary !!!

Note: For you to be fully understand this fanfiction. Kindly watch the complete episode of the web series HIStory: Obsessed. It's available in YouTube.

This is only a short summary of the web series.

******

Jiang Jin Teng break up Shao Yi Chen for him to marry Yi Jueng. This break Shao Yi Chen  heart.

Shao Yi Chen then involved in fatal accident and died instantly. When he wake up, he realized that he was reborn and have been back 9 years ago. He was given the chance to change his destiny. So for him to save his future self, he decided not to meet Jiang Jin Teng. But Faith can always be playful. The more you get away from that person, the more it get near you.

Shao Yi Chen has a diary that all written about Jiang Jin Teng. As he was  about to destroy it, few pages blown by the wind and it been discover by Jiang Jin Teng.

Jiang Jin Teng curiosity lead him to search the owner of the diary.

As they both meet, familiar feelings started to rise again.

What will Shao Yi Chen choose?. Would there be a second chance?. Can he love the person again and face the same tragedy. Or can he escape it to save his future?.

*******

Support this fanfiction of mine. Vote and leave some feedback. Don't forget also to follow my profile. Spread love, no hate, just love love love 😘.