Chapter 1 (Beginning)

*****

"Yi Jueng and I... Are getting married"

The moment I heard those sentence from him, I felt like I've been struck by a severe lightning in my heart. Each words that came from his mouth was like an echoes that keep repeating inside of my head.

I suddenly felt my body become numb. I was speechless and didn't know how to react nor what to say. I also don't know if I should cry, or should be mad and yell at him?.

For a few moments the only thing I did was sitting there motionless in front of them. I slowly bow my head to avoid getting an eye contact from the guy who suddenly said those horrible sentence. How could he say such thing so easily, like he doesn't care how I felt. He was the one whom I trusted the most and also the one who I love for the rest of my life.

I did wait for him if ever he would explain something, but that guy never say another word. He didn't give me a reason on why he suddenly make that horrible confession. What an a**hole.

For a moment, there were only silent.

I couldn't take it, so I stand up from my chair and looked at him in disbelief. I also turn to looked at the girl who was sitting beside him. That girl was also not looking at me,but she was smiling like she was the winner. I turn to looked back at him. This make me really annoyed.

Jiang Jin Teng, the guy that i really love the most. The moment I meet him for the first time, I know that he was the one. He has lots of shortcomings, so the journey that we both encounter was really not easy. I love him and I know that he also love me.

And there is this girl name Yi jueng. Yes indeed she is beautiful girl. Maybe smart, and came from a well known clan. She was strong, and a spoiled brat . She got everything she want, including the person that he liked. I define her as the main antagonist in my love story, because she like Jiang Jin Teng. And she will do anything just to get him from me.

Jiang Jin Teng said before that he doesn't care about Yi Jueng. I'm the one he love and that thing will never changed.

However,why all of a sudden they were getting married. What the F***.

I keep looking at them, but they still both avoiding getting an eye contact from me. I turned to looked at their hands. I didn't notice that this entire times they were holding each other hands tightly. It gives additional pain in my heart.

Earlier, when the three of us seated on the table, I noticed already that their something off between. Jiang Jin Teng looked tense and Ye Jueng was all smiling.

I didn't know also why the three of us need to talked like this. Jiang Jin Teng said earlier that we need to discuss something. And it also necessary that Yi Jueng was there.

I did agree to him, because I thought we both tell this girl to stop, and that she doesn't have a chance to break us apart.

But they surprised me instead.

I tried to force myself to stay calm.

Jiang Jin Teng remove his hand from Yi Jueng hands but still didn't say a word. By the way he looks, he was really anxious. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He still avoiding an eye contact from me.

I was standing there like an idiot Infront of them. But they both still didn't a word or an explation. I wanted to say why?, but that word won't also come out from my mind.

There also apart of me, saying that this guy was only making a jokes. That this was only prank, that he was only teasing me like what he always do before.

I'm still waiting for him to say sorry.

But this f**king bastard, never say any one word.

This is too much... This is f**king too much.