Chapter 5

Note: This fanfiction story is written by a fan. It's not related to the original webseries 'HIStroy: Obsessed'

*****

I was dead...

Yes...

I was dead. That's the feeling I felt right now. It was like my heart suddenly stop that I can't breath.

Even if I tried to breath some air, still I couldn't, because of this thing that keep suffocating me.

This really push my limits, If I let this to continued then I will be possibly died.

I gently push him using my two hands, which made him to stop and let go of my lips. I then right away catch up my breath.

It's actually take a few second for me realize what just happened...

Did we really kissed?!, did he really kiss me?!'

Those are the thoughts in my head. I quickly slap my face to see If I was just dreaming. I keep slapping it so many times,until I could feel that it's started to get sting.

This made me realized that this was not a dream. Jiang Jin Teng indeed kissed me?.

Is this for real?!.

I started to feel that my face heated, which made me cover it using my two  hands. This really embarrassing.

"Hey... how long are you going to cover your face?"

I heard Jiang Jin Teng voice, but still I refuse to remove my hands that covered in my face.

Because of this unexpected kiss, I really don't have the guts to faced him, even though he's the one who initiate it first.

I felt someone grab my arms and force to remove my hand that covering face.

Once my hands was been removed, Jiang Jing Teng gorgeous face was the first thing I saw. He was looking directly to my eyes, which makes my heart beat so fast.

This person stole my first kiss. The kiss was so sudden that turns me unable to react. But even though I still really like it. I never thought that this thing would actually come true. I was been kissed by the guy who I truly admire.

I couldn't help but smile, but I didn't realize that I been looking at him without blinking.

"Am I that handsome that you keep staring at me?"

I startled when I heard his voice again. This made me back to reality. I avoided his gaze and then bow my head instead. I become speechless again.

"Why did you always bow your head whenever you are infront of me?"

After he said that, he then grab my chin and force to lift my face. But I still refuse to look at him.

"Am I that really scary to you?"

I also could feel that his eyes were looking directly in my face, which makes me even more shy. This really made me afraid to look at him. There might be a possibility that I would  definitely die if I looked at his face.

He also didn't say another word, which made me bow my head again. However Jiang Jin Teng didn't allow it and lift my face again. But I still refuse to look at him directly.

"When we are at the library, why did you suddenly leaved?" He then asked.

I was stunt and finally I looked at him.

As I recall, I only leaved him that day because I really don't know what I'm supposed to do. When I saw that Li Mu Bai calling, that give me chance to leave him. But I didn't know that this guy would have a damn care about the day. At first I wanted to asked the reason why he suddenly asked those thing to me,but I was afraid to open my mouth.