NOTICE !!!

What's up guys its me Melanie. It's been a week since I watched this web series " HIStory: Obsessed ". And I was damn addicted to it. I honestly couldn't count how many times I watch it. It really makes my tummy giggles.. 😁. So since I got obsessed, I decided to make a fanfic.

The web series only tells the future but how about the exact past life that they have? how they meet? and how they started to feel in love with each other.

This curiosity of mine lead me to write this fanfiction. But please remember, this is only a fan fiction story and it's not related to the original web series.

For you also to fully understand this fanfiction, make sure to watch the complete episode of the web series 'HIStory: Obsessed '. It's available on YouTube.

By the way... Please support this with your heart. Vote and also leave some feedback. I really appreciate it.

All character are based on the series as well, Totally not mine. Place and event are just pure fictional. It's not related to someone, living or dead. It was purely made for entertainment purposes only. So hope you will like it.

I'm also not that good in English language, so mistakes might bound to happened. expect some typos and grammar.

Always be patience as well. I'll only updated once I have some free time.

Thank you very much and I love you guys...

💖💖💖

Don't forget to follow me here a Wattpad
and to my other social media flat form
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TCBOYSLOVERS?mibextid=ZbWKwL
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/@boyslovers8605

😀😀😀