Chapter 4

(Note: This is a fanfiction story. It's not related to the original web series HIStory:Obsessed)

********

Today is monday, and it is the first day of the week were all students need to be focus in every lesson. The weather is hot, so most of the students prefer to study or hang out outside, than staying inside the classroom.

The class that I have right now, begins at exactly 9:00 AM. On this subject, students including me must behaved, since the professor we have is absolutely terrifying. Many students are afraid of him, but they don't have a choice since this subject are compulsory among the faculties. Everytime this terror professor was infront, student must be very quiet and be focus at the same time. No one dare to make any noise, because if they did, there would be a greatest consequence.

I was actually one of the obedient student in this class. I love to study and I really love this kind of vibe inside classroom. Quite and very peaceful.

But after I meet Jiang Jin Teng yesterday, everything changed.

Just like today, even I was in this terrifying class, my brain was set somewhere else.

Yes you could see my face and my whole body facing directly infront like I was listening attentively to the terrifying professor, but actually I was thinking to someone.

The words that Jiang Jin Teng said yesterday was keep repeating inside of my head. The one he said that he wants to go out with me.

I couldn't figure out why he suddenly said those things. But by the time I wanted to asked him why, my phone suddenly rings. And because of the tension I felt at that moment, I automatically reach my phone in my pocket and saw Li Mu Bai calling me.

The moment I saw Li Mu Bai's name in my phone screen, I then suddenly remember him. That guy was still waiting for me. and there's would be a possibility that he was worried and was trying to look for me. So by thinking those thoughts, without saying goodbye, I suddenly run off and leaved Jiang Jin Teng behind. I really don't know why I did that.

So everytime I remember what I did yesterday, I can't help but laugh. I really made myself funny Infront of him yesterday.

"Ahem!!!.Hey Student!!!."

I suddenly went back to my sense, the moment I heard someone shouting.

I slowly turned my head to see who it was, and I was surprised that the voice was actually came from my terrifying professor. He was looking at me and his expression was really not good.

I heard laughter from all of my classmates. I looked around to looked at them, and I saw that they were all looking at me while laughing.

I turn to looked back to my professor again. I notice that he was now walking to my direction. This give me chills and started to think that this is going to be really bad.

I tried to reach to my seatmate, who also my one and only best friend to seek some help. I turned to looked at him with pleading eyes. However, this d*mn Li Mu Bai only look at me with an expression of, 'I really can't help you this time'. He then shakes his head and pout like an idiot. This make me really annoyed. A**hole!, just let me get out of this and I am going to give this f**ker a big punch.

Li Mu Bai also secretly write something on his notebook. I tried to read it and it says, 'I did wake you up, but your still on your dreamland. Serves your write'. And this really makes me wanted to kick his a** off.

BANG!!!

Suddenly a loud bang cause me to jump to my feet. I right away turn to looked back to my professor. I then realize that he was now already infront me, and I also realized that he actually hit our table using the book in his hand.