Chapter 2

* Note: This is a fanfiction story. It's not related to the original series "HIStory: Obsessed" *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Shao Yi Chen..."

I heard my name being called by someone. I turned my head to look who it was and I smiled when I see it's Li Mu Bai.

He smiled back and then sit beside me. "Are you being a stalker again?". he asked.

I just shrug my shoulder and ignore him. I only turned my attention to my dearest notebook, or should I say my diary. This beloved diary of mine contain all the evidence that I am so crazy in love.

Li Mu Bai and I are now both seated on one of the bleachers inside of the outdoor basketball court. No one will payed attention to us, since we were located at the last row.

And as what Li Mu Bai said, yes I am here to stalk to someone. That  someone is the person I like, and his  name is Jiang Jin Teng.

Jiang Jin Teng is now playing basketball inside the court.

Even though the seats that we have located a little bit far from the court, I still could see clearly what Jiang Jin Teng doing right now. He was dribbling the ball and then pass it to one of his teammates. After few second he was dribbling the ball again. When the right moment come, he aims the ball toward the ring and then release it. The ball fly in the air and then it shoot directly to the ring. Yes! he scored again.

I was so focus that I didn't realize that I was smiling all the time while looking at him.

"Hey Shao Yi Chen". I heard Li Mu Bai called him.

I only answer him with 'hmmm' while still looking at Jiang Jin Teng.

"Maybe it is better if you tell him how you feel about him."

After I heard him utter that word, I was stunned and turn to looked at him.

Li Mu Bai is my childhood friend. He is the only person that I could be trusted for. I already told him about my sexuality. And at first I thought that he will ignore me and keep his distance from me, but he didn't. He always treated me as his best friend. I know he was straight. He like girls and he has lots of girlfriend before. Even though he was not that good looking 'Oppa' material, at least he has that charisma that all girls wanted for. Maybe that's one of the reason why he have lots of girlfriend. He also know about my feeling toward Jiang Jin Teng. He actually didn't accept it at first, not because I'm gay, but because of Jiang Jing Teng himself.

Jiang Jin Teng was famous around the school campus because he was known as the greatest casanova¹, a charming playboy. Every day he had seen by many companied by different type of girls. There were also this rumors that his girlfriend never last in three days. It is said, that he only get what he want to those girls and then throw them away like a toy.

However, despite of all those rumors the feeling I had for him, never changed. I still really liked him.

"What are you talking about?" I shrugged my shoulder again and did not pay attention to Li Mu Bai.

"Well... Maybe if you made the first move he will then notice your feeling towards him"

I chuckle. " Your crazy... that was absolutely unbelievable"

" What the hell!. Your the one who's crazy here and not me. Just take a look on what you are doing right now". He then point my precious notebook.

I smack his head a little with my pen .

" Ouch!". He touch his head

"Do you really think it was that easy?". I looked at him in disbelief

"Well... It was only a suggestion. It is better to be honest than keeping it a secret for too long you know".