Chapter 7

Note: This is a fanfiction story. It's not related to the original series HIStory: Obsessed

***********************************

>Shao Yi Chen POV<

"We're Dating..."

He simply say those word that made my heart beated so fast. I couldn't believe if I heard it correctly. I wanted to confirm but I'm unable to open my mouth. It feels like my whole world stop for a moment. Did he really say were dating right now? or he just fooling me. I looked at him directly to the eye. I could feel the sincerity on his stare. He smiling... The smile that I really wish to come true.

But still...

I still have this feeling of doubting him.

" What are you trying to say...?", I manage to open my mouth and I started to feel my face heat up. I lowered my head to avoid his stare.

" Didn't I tell you before that I wanted to date you?"

" Eh?", I turned to looked at him again. Yes he indeed confess to me but I didn't know that he will going to make it real.

" I tell you before that I like you, but since you were doubting me... Then let's make a date first".

" Wait I didn't say that I want to date you?!", Liar! I wanted to slap myself right now. Why I'm still playing to get?

" Whether you say yes or not... It doesn't matter. I know that you also like me."

In a instant my eyes get bigger. I still didn't confess what my true feelings for him. Did I make it really obvious?

" Are you that really confident?", I asked since I don't know what I am going to say.

" If you were still doubting my feelings for you then let's make this date as a getting to each other stage."

" What?! Are you really out of your mind?! Dating a boy even though you're straight?!"

This is so frustrating. I already know what kind of person he likes. That's why I didn't know if I'm gonna believe him or not.

He took a deep breath. " Your so hard to please." He then grab my right hands. " The only thing that I know right now is I like you. I will do everything to make you believe it."

I looked his hand that was holding my hand. Gods know how I want to have that hand holding my hand forever. I remember what Li Mu Bai said earlier. Maybe dating him is not a bad idea. By doing this, I will figure out if he's intentions are really true. I just need to face the possible outcome at the end.

" Then let's date then. "

I could see the bright expression on his face, it shows how happy he was when I said those thing.

On the other hand I feel really embarrassed. I couldn't looked at him straight in the eyes. But I couldn't deny the joy that I am feeling right now. My greatest wish was actually come true. I'm dating the guy whom I like for the longest time. I wanted to shout and jump right now, but I need to stop myself. I still didn't tell him my true feelings. Not right now.

I removed my hand from him and try to focus my attention to looked around again. I couldn't looked up him, there's a possibility that I'm gonna give up.

"Hey Shao Yi Chen...", After a few minutes he called my name.

"Hmmm", I just answered but still avoiding to looked at him.

"Now that we're dating... can you not  looked for others aside from me."

And that moment I wanted to die. This guy give me so much that I couldn't handle. His tone was like a boss who was instructing his employees of what to do or not to do. But still I simply nod my head for approval. I really don't know what I'm going to react. Whatever... Just let him do whatever he wants to do. I couldn't stop him anyway.