Chapter 3

(This is a fanfiction novel, it is not related to the original webseries  HIStory:Obsessed )

*****

"Hey Yi Chen are you sure you want to do this?"

Li Mu Bai and I looked at each other. I could clearly see that he looked so worried. He grabbed my arms and try to stop me to make any moves.

I just smiled at him and removed his hand from my arms.

"I guessed there's no turning back"

"Shao Yi Chen. As I told before, there's no need for you to do this. That guy was just bullying us. He maybe though that we're like an easy target that he could play with. But his wrong. Huh! I'm not scared of him"

I took a deep breath.

"If I will not do this. There would be a possibility that everything might be turned bad. And beside, the only things I will do is talked to him nicely".

At this moment, me and Li Mu Bai are now infront of the Engineering Faculty Building.

Yesterday Jiang Jin Teng asked me to meet him today at the rooftop of the this faculty building.

I really don't know what he was planning to do, but I decided to go and talk to him today. It's better to settle early those unfortunate scene that was happened to us yesterday.

And I guess there would be no other problem. We are just going to talk, and that's it.

But Li Mu Bai on other hand tried to stop me. It is because he was so worried that Jiang Jin Teng might do something bad at me. He also wanted to go with me, but I didn't allowed him.

My decision was final. This is also an opportunity for me to have a conversation from the guy whom I really liked. D*mn!!!.

Well I can't help. His still the person I like, and that will never change.

"What the hell!. You just wanted to have chance to talked to him, am I right?" He started to teased me.

I just shrugged my shoulder and ignore him. He then give me a deadly glare

" Hey Yi Chen. I really have a bad feeling about this. What if he will do something bad to you?. I really don't want to attend any memorial service in this time of the year you know. Someone said to me that it would be bad luck"

I smacked his head right away the moment I heard those words from him.

" Ouch! ". He groan and gently rub his head

"What the hell are you saying?, it's not like he will going to kill me". I look at him in disbelief.

" Well... we never know, it is already obvious that he really changed a lot."

I was stunned. Yes indeed. Jiang Jin Teng change a lot.

" Well.. maybe because, when we met him yesterday, he has already had a bad day. And then we even make it worst". I just simply said.

I've only tried to force myself not to think too much about him. For me he was still the same Jiang Jin Teng that I know.

"Love is Blind indeed truly exist." Li Mu started to tease me again.

I was about to smack his head again but he quickly grab my hand and stick out his tongue.

" If your not going to stop, I will pulled out that tongue of yours. Try me". I threatened him.

He then closed his mouth and never say any words again.

We decided to walk inside the building and walk directly to the elevator. This faculty building has 11th floor including the rooftop. I was about to push the button but Li Mu Bai stop me again.