How it burns 1.5/2

[wattpad deleted the whole chapter I had drafted and I am exhausted so here is about half! I'm really sorry guys I hope you understand!]

What was supposed to be Lucifer teaching Vox how to properly caregive to Alastor turned into Rosie teaching the both of them. She knew him best after all. Alastor shared things with Rosie that he wouldn't tell anybody aside from her. She was like a mother figure now that he couldn't see his actual mother, she did a wonderful job too.

Rosie got to the two boys to spill everything they had done or tried to do with Alastor so far and she was a bit shocked— usually, things like comfort would work on Alastor and get him to regress... unless he didn't feel comfortable at that moment, hence why he wanted to go visit her. It was starting to make much more sense now that she thought about it.

"You guys may have him in a comfortable environment but he might now be feeling comfortable. Comfort is the main thing for safe and healthy regression." she said, gazing over to Alastor who sat on the floor, building small towers of foam blocks.

"Even if he's in the mindset of a toddler you still need to listen to him— sure he may have tantrums here and there but listening will just help him more. Just letting him know that you hear him can change so much in your relationship with him." she hummed in a soft tone— she had only dealt with one little before which was Alastor, but she learned many things from doing that.

Alastor was a very sweet boy when he was regressed, she loved that about him. But... people can take advantage of that sweetness and turn it into a weakness. And she knew that Vox did just that and it would take more than an apology to fix all that he had done.

However, she wanted to fix that. So after talking with Lucifer and Vox out of the room, they decided to try and do a one-on-one between Vox and the little and hopefully form a proper relationship between the two rather than a forced one.

Vox entered, going to sit down beside Alastor as he watched him play. "What're you doing there, doll?" Vox hummed out. However, he didn't get much of a response. He didn't know if Alastor was ignoring him or if he was nonverbal at the moment. But there was only one way to find out.

He lightly ran a hand down Alastors back before speaking up again. "Baby?" he questioned though this time he was answered with a small fawn squeak which he couldn't help but find adorable.

"You're just a little fawn right now aren't you?" he cooed, moving to pick Alastor up and set him on his lap luckily the little didn't refuse the touch he was being given.

Alastor belated and giggled, smiling up at Vox. The television overlord assumed that Rosie got Alastor into a deep state of regression, he knew that little Alastor would still be upset with him but luckily not an even smaller one.

He was so thankful for her that he couldn't even imagine. However, he knew that at some point he would have to face Alastor and figure this all out at some point whether he liked it or not so he might as well enjoy the time he had with Alastor now.