12

He watches Wilbur walk over to greet his other friends once they arrive. A slight stab of pain goes through him, what was he expecting? That Wilbur wouldn't be friends with the other people anymore?

Idiot.

He curses to himself as he stands there.

But soon the taller male comes walking back over.

"Hey" he says as he arrives, "told them I was sitting with you at lunch today, alone time yknow" he grins slightly as he says that giving Quackity a wink.

"Stop that" the shorter male smacks his arm lightly.

"Well we gotta make plans yknow, for the feild trip" Wilbur reminds him.

"Right... plans..." Quackity eyes him suspiciously, "like you have the right side of the tent and I have the left side, I want none of your stuff in my space." He crosses his arms.

"Or we could shareee" Wilbur leans closer, "we sleep on the left and all our stuff goes on the right."

"I am not sharing a mattress with you" Quackity manages, his face reddening slightly as his mind already is busy painting pictures of what it would look like having Wilbur beside him.

"Fine then, thought you liked me again man what happened" Wilbur nudges him.

The bell rings before Quackity can think of a way to answer.

"Ah look at that time for class" he starts to walk away from Wilbur. The taller male grabs his backpack though pulling him back.

"No kiss goodbye?" he teases.

"No kisses" Quackity replies, "I don't kiss anymore."

I imagine it instead.

"Bye now" he tries to start walking again but Wilbur doesn't let him go.

"You wanna meet later... between class periods, in the bathroom?"

Quackity pauses and slowly looks back at him suspiciously. The taller male keeps a innocent gaze on his face.

"Hmmm maybe..." Quackity hesitates.

"I'll give you my number then I can text you when" Wilbur pulls his phone from his pocket, "and we are friends so we should have each other's numbers."

"Right yeah" Quackity hasn't gotten someone's number in a long time. He doesn't text or call anyone. Why do that when you can just hang out by yourself? Haha... fun...

He peers over to Wilbur's phone slowly entering the number into his. He then texts a quick 'hello' to make sure Wilbur gets it.

"Ok bye now I'm gonna be late and you are too" he glances at the time.

"Uh huh..." Wilbur is not paying attention anymore, texting whatever it is he's saying back.

Quackity hurries off to find his class and hopefully not be tardy because of that stupid man.

Wilbur POV

He hums to himself as he sends the text back to Quackity, the shorter male had run off, worried he will be late or something.

Or perhaps he got annoyed.

Or flustered.

He keeps walking finding his class and sitting down in his seat before the bell. He holds his phone under his desk as it rings waiting for Quackity to respond.

It says shorter male has read his text but he isn't typing back. He taps his foot impatiently under the desk. He sneaks a peek up as class starts.