009. fattys gone wild

"MY NAME IS JOEY LILAC but you could call me yours." the brunette winks at the camera.

"don't start saying shit like that." colby cringed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"i thought it was funny." sam shrugged his shoulders.

the three stood in the parking lot of a chilis near their home as the camera leaned on their car.

"Today we are in our natural habitat: a restaurant." she throws her hands in the air as if presenting the sign behind them.

"more specifically, chilis." Colby pipes in. "which is statistically the best place to eat at." Sam makes up on the spot with a grin.

"goldilocks is indeed correct!" joey pats his shoulders as he rolls his eyes.

the following short clip was of sam and colby behind the camera following joey around like they were paparazzi.

"pose!" Sam screams as she giggles, placing her hands on her hips.

"mam, mam! do you have a second to talk about the environment?" Colby runs up to her as she walks, making him walk with her.

"do you have a second to eat my farts?" she swiftly turns to him with a loud toothy smile.

the camera cuts to the three walking into the restaurant all gushing with excitement.

"so i'm gonna get that one triple thing on tiktok." joey expressed as she sat in their booth, colby sitting next to her and sam across from them.

"same!" the two boys agreed in unison.

"why do you guys copy me so much?" her face flips with irritation while crossing her arms.

"no one wants to be you joey." colby was sharp to respond her.

"you must make haste lord waiter." the girl dismisses whatever nonsense the brock was saying and raised her hand trying to get a waiters attention.

"not this shit again." sam sighs with annoyance.

"stop talking like that." colby rolled his eyes severely.

"i am only speaking in a proper manner." the girl snickers cheekily with a british accent.

"ever since season three of bridgerton came out joey can't stop talking like them." colby clarifies to the camera like he was sick and tired.

"it's the worst. she'll just come up to us and say the whole of a love confession that apparently changed the world." sam quotes the girls words with quotation.

"it did change the fucking world." she looks at the pair like they are stupid.

the camera cuts.

"sam has ran to the toilet." joey talked in the british accent showing the blonde boys empty seat.

"so it is just i and the imbecile." she leaned her head on colby's shoulder giddily.

"hey i'm not an imbecile- oh the waiter is coming over." the boy begins to smile feeling his stomach rumble.

"could you order, please colby." she begged him feeling herself grow more shy the closer the person got.

"come on tulip you have to try at least once." colby told her in full truth.

"i cant just do it and i'll get us a milkshake." she giggles wiggling her brows.

"how dare you? i can't be bribed im a respectable man- oh my god they have double fudge." he leaps out of his chair seeing the menu.