Chapter 1:Beginnings Unveiled

On the morning of August 23, a girl named Ashi woke up. She had to go to college. It was her first day. As always, she used to be super excited about the smallest of things. She was excited about this day for months.

Quickly she got up, made her bed, and went to the bathroom to get ready. She was a carefree girl, she'd take her sweet time to do things. So, she took one hour to get ready.

It was the dress, then the shoes, then the makeup, the bag, the hairstyle, and everything. Ashi considered herself as a perfectionist. Everything had to be perfect be it a bad day or an excellent day, it had to be perfectly and productively done.

But because of this, she was always late. Her mother was waiting downstairs with breakfast ready.

(She calls out for Ashi).

Esha: "Ashi, hurry up darling. You're late again. Breakfast's here."

Ashi: "5 minutes, mommy. I'll be right down."

Finally, after ten minutes she comes down. Her mother loved her immensely but her dad was always busy with his business.

And so, as the usual morning in the Khanna family would go, her mom was setting up the breakfast table whereas her father was busy on his phone.

Esha (Ashi's Mom): Izzy...... you are finally down sweetheart. Come have a seat.

Ashi: Good morning Mom. Good morning Dad. How is your morning going, Dad?

Rahul (Ashi's Dad): Oh, it's been the usual love, call after call after email.

(While he was saying this another message ding).

Rahul then proceeds to pick up his toast in his hand and without saying bye leaves while saying the usual "I'll be home late". The moment he leaves, Esha and Ashi talk.

Esha: Ashi, don't feel bad about dad. You know for him work comes first. But I am all ears to you always. Tell me darling is anyone or anything bothering you?

Ashi: I know Mom and I love you for always hearing me out. At the moment, nothing bothering me Mom. I am having a blast in college.

(Izzy sees the time and decides to quickly leave home. One last time she looks into the mirror, hugs her mom bye, and leaves with her car).

—————————————————————————

This was the first chapter. This was the basic setting that I wanted to introduce in my book. In the further chapters, we will discuss this character in more detail.

I hope you like my writing. Please do vote and drop comments. Even changes please do point out.

And for more updates follow my Instagram:

damnfamXrishabhsawhney

Love You All for your support.

Deva signing off !!!