Chapter 5: A New Day

When Ashi woke up the next day, she immediately remembered the conversation with Unnati and her mom. She was a little embarrassed but gathered the courage and went to the dining room. Since she had known Unnati for 10 years, she had no issue finding her way into Unnati's house. When she entered, she saw Unnati and her parents on the table looking at her.

(Unnati got up and went to Ashi).

Unnati: " Good morning Ashi. How are you feeling now?"

Ashi: " Good morning Unns. I am much better. Thanks for letting me crash here last night."

Khushi: " Ashi dear, are you sure you wanna go to college today? You should stay home and rest I feel."

Ashi: " Aunty I am fine and going to college with Unns and spending time will make me even happier."

With that, Khushi agrees and gives Ashi and Unnati their breakfast. Soon after, Ashi and Unnati get ready, take the car out, and leave for college. They enter the class and find out that the first two lectures have been canceled due to some emergency.

Ashi: " Unnati what should we do now? Our class isn't until another 3 hours now."

Unnati: " Ash, chill dude. Let's get out of here and go to the mall 18 minutes away. I'll drive."

Ashi agrees to Unnati's idea and they both leave college and arrive at the mall. They do the usual girly things: go to the bathroom to fix their makeup and hair, then go to Sephora and look at new makeup and then it's Starbucks time. They take their Starbucks to go and then they leave for college. Just as they were leaving, they got a text that the last class was also canceled. So they both go home.

Unnati: " Here Ashi, we're at your house."

Ashi: " Thank you for everything Unnati; you and your mom helped me a lot."

Unnati: " No problem Ash. Anything for you buddy. By the way, do you wanna talk about it?"

Ashi: " Ah, I'm in a good mood, I don't want to ruin that. Let's just talk about the parents thing some other time."

Unnati: " Okay, happy weekend then. I'll see you on Monday to pick you up for college."

With that, Ashi gets out of the car and leaves. Unnati drives back to her house.

—————————————————————————

Hope you all like it❤️

The next few chapters will be about Ashi's hobbies and interests.

Do comment and vote 🧿🧿

And for details keep following.

rishXdamn_world on Instagram

Love You All

Deva signing off!!!