Chapter 4: Past Life

Unnati notices that something is wrong with Ashi and she decides to go there and talk to her.

Unnati: " Ashi is everything okay? What happened? You seem off.

Ashi: "Unnati, I am tired of this pretend life. I pretend to be some rich badie girl who has it all. But, you know the truth that I am not like that. You have known me since we were 2. I am getting anxious all the time be it college or at home. And I am gaining weight like crazy and have no motivation to reduce or work on it. I am stressed. 

Unnati:" I am so sorry to hear this Ashi. And tu pagal hain kya? Why didn't you tell me? You pretended everything was normal even when I asked you." 

Ashi: " I was waiting for the right time. Anyways, can we go to your mom? She's a therapist right?"

Unnati: "You And Therapy????? Umm...... ya sure, if you are comfortable.

Ashi said yes and then both of them drove to Unnati's house. Unnati informed her mom so she was prepared and then they both arrived at Unnati's house. 

Unnati's lifestyle was like Ashi's. So as usual when Unnati pulls up, the guards open the gate, let her in, and then as she reaches the main gate another guard is ready to take the car from her to the basement. And then, when she and Ashi reach up the stairs another guard opens the door and one staff member brings fresh cold juice for her and Ashi. 

Then they enter the living room where Unnati's mom is waiting for them. 

Khushi: " Unnati, you're here". Welcome Ashi dear. Come sit Ashi."

Ashi: " Hi Aunty, than you so much for clearing your schedule for me."

Khushi: " No worries dear. You are Unns's closest and like a sister to her. So, technically you're my daughter- like too. Now, Unnati gave me a brief but I want to hear your whole story. So start dear. Unnati, you go get your room ready, Ashi will stay the night here and we will enjoy. "

Unnati like a good kid says okay and leaves. Ashi nervously takes a sip of her juice, looks at Khushi, and then gathers the courage and starts talking. 

Ashi's past was very disturbing. It would be hard to believe. What was the past? Let's see. 

Khushi: " Ashi tell me, dear. What's up? "

Ashi: " Aunty.... my parents...... They might be separating. They've been like this for 10 years. We in public pretend to be normal but we aren't. And most importantly, they asked me to pick the one I wanted to stay with. Like how can I do that? I have started having anxiety Aunty".  

Unnati's mom was shocked to hear this. Unnati also overheard cause she was worried about Ashi.  After that, Unnati's mom and Unnati hug Ashi while she cries and then they put her to sleep in the room. Unnati holds her hand and rubs her hair. 

—————————————————————————

This was Ashi's past. In the next chapter, I'll talk about how Ashi overcomes her anxiety. 

Hope you all like it❤️

Do comment and vote 🧿🧿

Will post the next chapter Tomorrow ❤️

And for details keep following.

rishXdamn_world on Instagram(Yes username has changed but account is the same)

Love You All

Deva signing off!!!