Chapter 13: A New Path

Finally, 1 year passed since that event and now Ashi was back to normal. OR AS SHE THOUGHT.

Ashi is now in second year of college. She and Unnati are seniors. Through all, they were together, ups or downs. A new morning, a new year a new beginning. Ashi and Unnati were over the moon about this new day. They once again got out of bed, went to their closets, took out their fanciest outfits and glammed up. Ashi and Unnati get downstairs, pray and leave for college.

As they park, Ashi gets a shock. Kabir!! Kabir has now joined the community college where Ashi shifted. Unnati shifted there to be with Ashi . Kabir now slowly walks towards them.

Kabir: "H....hey Ash. How are you doing?"

Ashi: " It's Ashima for unknown. And I am Wonderful.

Kabir: " Ash come on give me one chance."

Before Ashi goes down the memory lane, Unnati grabs her hand and takes her inside the college into the classroom.

Unnati: "Ashi, are you mad? Why are you even looking at that looser. You have been through so much to forget him."

Ashi: " I know Unnsu. I am going to just ignore him."

Ashi and Unnati attend their classes and then they are about to leave. It starts raining heavily. Ashi and Unnati run to the car and start driving back home. On the route, they stop at a red light. Ashi was looking out of the window when she sees someone.

There was a man, passed out on the footpath, drenched by rain and shivering. Ashi asks Unnati to stop the car and gets off with a warm coat from the trunk and runs to that man. She flips the man on his back. This man, 6'1, fashionably dressed, brunette with a guitar. Ashi starts searching his pockets for some identity. They find a drivers license with the name "Tanmay Malhotra" .

Who was he? Where was he from and why did Ashi have to be the one he found............ you're suspense girl will tell you next time.
—————————————————————————
Hope you all like it❤️

Next chapter will tell us what sparks between Tanmay and Ashi...... And a crazy revolution.
Do comment and vote 🧿🧿

And for details keep following.
rishXdamn_world on Instagram

Love You All

Deva signing off!!!