Chapter 3: Lifestyle

For everyone in her college, Ashi had an impression of a rich, spoilt, "I want it I got it' type. Just cause she drove an expensive car and roamed around with people who had expensive cars. All eyes were on her at all times.

But deep down, Ashi was a girl with this lifestyle cause she had some past to hide. That was her little secret which no one knew other than he right hand, childhood bestie Unnati. Unnati was Ashi's best friend; her sister like her partner in crime, called me when you wanted to call me when you need to.

Ashi enters college and calls Unnati as the daily routine.

Ashi: "Hey Unns, where are you?"

Unnati: "Hey Nons, I am in the library, where are you?"

Ashi: "I just parked my car and entered. Wait I'll come to you."

Unnati: " Ya come fast. Class is about to start."

Ashi reaches where Unnati was and both run to class. They enter class and sit down and are now waiting for the teacher. Ashi is a big Snapchat girly so she starts taking snaps with Unnati and then both start fixing their hair. By now the teacher should've come but instead, the Cr announces that ma'am had a last-minute meeting. After this Ashi and Unnati communicate.

Ashi: " Yaar, this is the 4th time this month that ma'am called us early but didn't show up. Anyways now we have a 3-hour break, what do you wanna do?"

Unnati: "Let's go sit at our favorite spot, the field outside the library, and eat something.

Ashi: " Sounds Good!"

Ashi and Unnati like this time and then Unnati notices that something is wrong with Ashi and she decides to go there and talk to her.

About what?

We'll see in the following chapter.

—————————————————————————

This chapter was about her lifestyle.

Hope you all like it❤️

Do comment and vote 🧿🧿

Will post the next chapter Tomorrow ❤️

And for details keep following.

rishXdamn_world on Instagram(Yes username has changed but account is the same)

Love You All

Deva signing off!!!