Chapter 6: Symphony of Sounds

Since the age of 7, Ashi's parents got her into music classes. Slowly and steadily she got fond of it and started finding an identity in music. She started looking forward to her classes. Fast forward to the 18-year-old Ashi, after coming home from Unnati's, she went into her house and there her mom was.

Esha: " Ashi, where were you dear? No calls no messages. I found out from Unnati's mom that you're at her place. What is this behavior?"

Ashi: " Sorry Mom, I wasn't feeling good and Unnati wanted to have a slumber party so I stayed."

Esha: " It's okay, honey, but please inform me yourself next time. Now have you had dinner?"

Ashi: " Yes Mom. I am very exhausted so I'm gonna go to my room and see you tomorrow morning. Good Night Mom."

Esha: " Good Night Love."

Ashi goes to her room, locks the door, changes her clothes, and from a secret cabinet in her wardrobe takes out her journal and writes all about the day. Then after keeping the diary in, takes out her guitar and plays beautiful music. After that, she lays in bed and sleeps peacefully.

The next morning, she wakes up in an amazing mood and decides to bake.

—————————————————————————

Hope you all like it❤️

The next chapter will be about Ashi's interest and love for baking.

Do comment and vote 🧿🧿

And for details keep following.

rishXdamn_world on Instagram

Love You Ally

Deva signing off!!!