Chapter 11: Whispers of the Heart.

Ashi hands Kabir the keys and again he does the same gestures like opening the door etc. He drives to his house and then parks and he and Ashi have eye contact. He was about to say something but the minute he was about to start Ashi spoke.

Ashi: "Umm.... This was fun. I had a great time today and we covered up a lot."

Kabir: " Yep we surely did."

Ashi: " Wou... would you like to do this tomorrow also? "

Kabir: " Of course Ash I would love to. But I have a condition."

Ashi: " What might the condition be?"

Kabir: (Smiles) "I will pick you up for college daily and drop you back home and pay for your coffees."

Ashi: (Surprised) " Okay......sure. That's new for me. But sure."

Kabir: " Good. Deal ?"

Ashi: "Deal".

Kabir says bye and gets off from the car and then Ashi drives off back to her house. The next day, Ashi wakes up and this morning feels different; she's happier, she's glowing. She gets out of bed, gets ready and comes out of her house and there she sees Kabir in his car. She run towards the car but before that Kabir comes out.

Kabir: " Good morning Ash, how are you today? " (He holds the door open).

Ashi: " Good morning Bunny, I am great. How are you?."

Kabir: " I am great. Let's go."

(He holds her hand and makes her sit and then they drive off to college).

While they were in the car, Kabir gives more hints like he tries to hold Ashi's hand. Ashi is getting goosebumps. They arrive at college and then Ashi sees Unnati.

Ashi: " Unnsu..... how are you?" (Ashi hugs Unnati).

Unnati: " Ashu....... I am good. What happened to you? Sounding and looking so happy."

Ashi: " I have to tell you something".

Ashi takes Unnati to the stairs and then they sit and talk. Ashi starts nervously.

Ashi: " Umm... Yesterday I was with Kabir and I don't know he was dropping hints that he likes me."

Unnati: " I TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU. I predicted this."

Ashi slaps Unnati because she was screaming. Ashi pulls Unnati down to sit down and tells her everything. They both are over the moon. A boy likes Ashi! For the first time Ashi loves the boy who loves her too. What will happen now?  Will it end in a successful relationship or heartbreak?

That we will see in the next chapter( Suspense should be maintained lol).
—————————————————————————

Hope you all like it❤️

This chapter shows some spark between the two. Let's See what happens in the next chapter.

Do comment and vote 🧿🧿

And for details keep following.
rishXdamn_world on Instagram

Love You All

Deva signing off!!!