BRAVE HEART ♥️ UNDER THE STARS✨wrapped in your arms..

BRAVE HEART ❤️ "Under the stars ✨

The past few days at GL Electronics had been a whirlwind. The company had faced a significant challenge, but with quick thinking and dedicated teamwork, they emerged stronger than ever. The success was a testament to the resilience and ingenuity of everyone involved, and the whole team felt a renewed sense of camaraderie and accomplishment.

Ali, one of the key figures in navigating the company through its recent trials, decided it was time to celebrate. He believed that after such intense work, a refreshing break was needed. Ali and his girlfriend Sophie, who both shared a deep love for hiking, thought that an outdoor adventure would be the perfect way to unwind and reconnect with nature.

ALI: How about we invite some friends to go hiking with us this weekend? It will be great to share the joy with them.

SOPHIE: agreed enthusiastically. "That sounds wonderful! Who do you have in mind?"

ALI: I think Lev needs some nature. I know she doesn't like hiking, but nature is amazing. And Dr. Luke. Dr. Luke could use a break from his busy schedule at the hospital. Also one of my close friend as well.

SOPHIE:(excited)Perfect! Let's call them.

Ali is at his desk, dialing Lev's number. The phone rings and Lev picks up.

LEV:  (on the phone) Hey Ali, what's up?

ALI: Hey Lev! How do you feel about joining us for a hike tomorrow. I know you're not a big fan of hiking, but the nature is incredible, and it's a great way to relax. We're going to stay in our Family Villa Mountain Ridge Villa.

LEV:   (hesitant, but intrigued) Hmm, I'm not usually one for hiking, but I could use some fresh air. Sure, I'll come.

ALI:(excited) Awesome! It'll be fun, I promise.

Ali hangs up and dials Dr. Luke's number. The phone rings and Dr. Luke picks up.

DR. LUKE: (on the phone) Hey Ali, what's up?

ALI: Hey Dr. Luke! How about joining us for a hike tomorrow, It'll be a great way to relax and recharge.

DR LUKE: I could definitely use a break. I'll just be late to come. I'm doing an operation on my patient tomorrow morning and after that I can just come. Where do we stay?"

ALI: That's fine. We'll be staying at the Mountain Ridge Villa, our family villa. It's a cozy spot not too far from the trailhead. Also, I will bring our private chef and some staff to take care of the villa during our stay.

DR. LUKE (relieved)
Sounds amazing. I'll see you there.

Ali called some of his close friends who love hiking, along with their girlfriends. And everyone agreed. A total of 8people staying in the Villa.

THE HIKE AND THE VILLA..

With plans set, Ali, Sophie, and Lev along with the other friends of Ali and the Private Chef and some staff headed to the Mountain Ridge Villa the next day.

The villa was a magnificent retreat nestled in a lush forest, with a clear view of the mountain they planned to hike. The spacious villa had 4 rooms, it has a separate rooms to the staff and private chef. A heated swimming pool, and a jacuzzi. As they arrived, the staff greeted them warmly and showed them to their rooms.

After choosing their rooms and settling in, the group began changing for their hiking adventure. Lev, however, decided to stay behind at the villa to relax. "I'll just stay here and enjoy the amenities," she said. "Hiking isn't really my thing."

Ali nodded understandingly. "No worries, Lev. Enjoy your time here. The private chef and staff will make sure you're well taken care of."

With Lev comfortably settled in the villa, Ali, Sophie, and the other friends who had joined them for the trip gathered their gear and prepared to hit the trails. The air was crisp, and the sky was a brilliant blue. As they started their ascent, the stress and fatigue of their daily lives began to melt away.