𝐈𝐈𝐈: Little sibling fights

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁,until he learned about the dragon. Will the archer guy was awesome, Asherah the angry-hates-him-like-a-lot girl, well, he avoided her for the time being, she'd warm up to Leo... Probably.

The stuff they showed him were most definitely illegal but he loved it, did that make him a criminal? Whatever he was used to it. Real Greek warships moored at the beach that sometimes had practice fights with flaming arrows and explosives? Sweet! Art and craft sessions where you could make sculptures with blowtorches and chainsaws? Sign me up! The wood were stocked with dangerous monsters and no one should go in there alone? Nice!

All the dang ladies though! Whew he would die from a heat stroke if he got near any of them. He wasn't sure how the related-to-gods business worked but it would suck if he ends up as step siblings with any of them.

"Looky here knuckle head" Asherah stopped Leo in his tracks, as Will went on talking "Either you're faking it all or you're genuinely crazy but the Hephaestus cabin is pretty depressed so it's better you don't act awestruck and shit cool?" Leo nodded vigorously, and she let him go, "Though I wouldn't be surprised if you were genuinely crazy" she muttered.

Leo frowned "Look Ashy" Asherah narrowed her eyes at him that was scary, Leo gulped but resumed his taunting session "I don't know why you hate me but you just need to be introduced to the Leo world"  

Asherah scrunched up a side of her nose and snorted "Bet people who visited that place all died messed up deaths"

"Yeah from my awesomeness" 

"Do you know the spelling of awesomeness?" Asherah cooed at him

Leo scowled at her and she smirked. Don't worry guys he'll win against her this was just the start, and he might need a dictionary.

Will and Asherah showed him the cabins, dining pavilion and the sword arena.

"Do I get a sword?" Leo imagined what he could do with that wicked weapon.

Asherah snorted again, and Will glanced uneasily at him. Asherah opened her mouth but Will gave her a for god's sake don't look and she closed her mouth scowling.

"You'll probably make your own seeing how you are in Cabin nine" Will chose his words carefully

"Yeah what's up with that? Vulcan?" Leo asked

Asherah shifted from toe to toe but she let out a big exhale and said it anyway "Usually we don't call gods by their Roman names" she explained "The original names are Greek, you dad's Hephaestus"

"Festus?" Leo said bewildered "Sound like the god of cowboys"

"If you don't shut the hell up I will make you knuckle head" Asherah threatened, she pulled something gold and shiny out of her pocket and put it in her hair, it was a gold hairpin with a tiny gold galloping horse on the end.

Leo imagined dying because of stabbing by a bobby pin, that would be a very stupid end to 'The tragic tale of Leo Valdez' but he retort, I mean, fuel to the fire isn't always bad right?

"Well you can try but I doubt your what? 5'1? 5'2? frame could handle it" Leo said back

"You're 5'6 yourself!"

"Yeah but 5'6 and awesome" Leo flexed both his arms and showed them his side profile

"You look like a moldy broken down statue of a Greek god"

"But..." Leo said slowly falling back to the rest position "I do look like a Greek God"

"Yeah the God of bread molds" Asherah said raising an eyebrow