𝐕𝐈𝐈: We find a sweet ride

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻, 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼. I was about to be turned to ash, the dragon opened it's mouth, I waited for the impact but instead the dragon just creaked.

"Wha- you scared me bronze brain!" I screamed at the dragon, he creaked again like sorry

"Right listen up, do you want them to scrap you?" I asked the dragon, he creaked as he moved his head from side to side.

"So just let me fix you stupid!" Said Leo

"Well y'all got something in common" I murmured

"Is it that we're both beautiful?" Leo asked

"No it's that you both have nuts and bolts for brains" I kicked a rock and watched it skid across the grass "Well what now?"

"Boost me up" Leo told me

"But I just helped you!"

"Thank you for that, you happy? Now boost me up"

I groaned. "How am I supposed to get you up!"

Leo thought about that "What did you watch in movies?"

I shrugged "Climbing on the shoulder?"

"I'll be to heavy for you"

"Puh-lease you're skinny!"

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

"Books are supposed to be smart"

"I am smarter than you, I'm like an architect and mechanic at fifteen"

"I'm an oceanographer at fifteen"

"A what?"

I snorted "Yeah you're as bright as a pile of rocks"

"You're as useful as a broken eggshell"

I growled at Leo but he just stood there with his arms crossed

"Can you try to crouch down and I'll try to climb-"

"No"

Leo scowled "Broken eggshell"

"I have an idea" I went down on one knee intending to boost Leo up with my conjoined hands but he gasped and covered his mouth with his hands.

"What?" I asked

"Yes, I will marry you!"

I scoffed, picked up a nearby rock and threw it at a fake-crying Leo.

"Get up on my hands" I ordered him, he was in the attention position then he saluted and started army marching up to me.

We finally got Leo up on the dragon's back and then he started searching for the control panel.

"Well it's not here" he murmured "Can you check the bottom?" He asked me

"I'll have to get soaked in the oil juice!"

"Do you want this ride for the quest?!"

I huffed and gingerly pulled at the net from the corner of the vat, it came a bit towards me, I tilted it and looked for any signs of a panel or a gap or something.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'

Leo groaned and kept looking for the panel.

I sat on a nearby rock.

At the end of an hour there was a badly drawn picture of a stick figure (me) kicking another stick figure (Leo) in the face. I threw the sharp rock I used to carve the picture into the vat.