Chapter 9; Hunted Pt. 2

Act 5

Klien had snuck out the back of the club. Bursting through the door, covered in a red liquid and glass shards in his eye. He stumbled and tripped over a severed arm and fell into a puddle. In his panic, he tried to stand up, turning around just to see the puddle he had slipped into blood. Snarling echoed behind him, and the parrot slowly turned their face towards the beast, screaming in terror as he stared into the 2 beating red eyes of the hunter.

About 1 hour earlier.

Klien wasn't doing well. Puppet of Geppetto was here. He was tired, and he couldn't work well under pressure. He was a coward, after all, a liar. He told himself that he was just human, but he knew it was a lie. He was a monster, not worth the scraps he stole, but he continued. Just because he didn't deserve it doesn't mean he didn't want it. He was selfish. But that's why he couldn't stay here. If he was found, he'd be killed or something along those lines.

Meanwhile, the Red Fox and Reginald were scouring the club. Looking for any signs of the black cat. Neither necessarily had any clue if he was rven here or not, but they kept looking. It was the best option. Until Reginald backed up into someone on accident. "O-Oh! S-sorry-" Reginald turned around, only to be met with the konotone face of an Imp, who spookily resembled the puppet that had killed him. "AH!" Reginald jumped backward, gping to hide behind The Red Fox. "Hello friend..." Red fox stared down P. P, on the other hand, just waved. "...After we let you go, after you saved Geppetto, while you were busy up there, with Manus..." Red Fox stopped. P nodded in understanding. "He is sorry that Geppetto killed you. It wasn't P's plan at all for either of you to be killed." Gemini answered. "Ah, little Bug." Red Fox, aka Audrey, gave a small smile. P turned to the little mouse.... "The crazed survivor who attacked us..." P said, pointing at Reginald. "H-Hi!-" He wasn't a threat to them, why wad the puppet here, its not hos fault its not his fault. Something, in the back of Reginald's mind called for him to attack P before P could get the chance, the hairs on his back stood up for a second, and the tips became pitch black, but it subsided. "S-Sorry..." Reginald squeaked before he reached a hand out for P to shake his hand. "I-I'm Reginald." The mouse introduced himself to the puppet predator. "P." The puppet introduced himself back... wait, this was odd. Wouldn't he have turned into a sinner? Why is he an Imp? "Uh, P, why did you turn into an Imp and not a Sinner?.... Romeo and Watchman, despite their physicality as puppets were sinners..." Reginald asked. P just shrugged before an arm went over the imp's shoulder. "Hey, P! Who're these two?" Cherri Bomb poked her head into the conversation, her voice already slurred with alchohol. "Old friend, and their friend." Gemini answered. "The short one is kinda cute~" Angel dust winked at the mouse. P and Reginald both stepped away from Angel dust out of fear. P, however, also backed up into Cherri Bomb... again. He felt a pat on his silvered hair. "Don't worry, bud... I won't let the big bad pornstar touch you~" She teased him. P held a blank stare. Aubrey had decided just to find a way out of this conversation. "Well, I am off to attempt to find my brother. Ciao." Aubrey walked off. "I-I-I'm helping her!" Reginald practically yelled before running to follow. "Man, what a buncha weirdos..." Cherri bomb said. "They're also from Krat...." p said as he was dragged back to the group. "Oh yeah? I've never heard of it." Cherri responded. "It's a long story." Gemini answered.

Reginald actually had to excuse himself from Aubrey for a minute. He stepped into the bathroom and began to vomit into one of the toilets. The blood inside was a crimson red. "That's not mine... It's ok, Regi... It's not yours." The little mouse told himself as the mirror caught a glance of the back of his neck turning black.

Klei finally had a shot. He went to rush for the front door only to bump into someone. "O-Oh, sorry, I didn't look where I was goi-" Klien was cut off as suddenly his throat swelled up in fear. He looked upwards to see an anthropomorphic hound, one with a katana on his side and a firm, heroic aura around him. Alidoro... the real Alidoro. "Ah... Hello Klein..." Alidoro said as he reached down, picking the shapeshifter up by his neck. "You're just the man I was looking for! I have a whole file cabinet just for you... A lot of people want me to kill you. Gut you like a fish and string the organs up for everyone to see..." Alidoro went on to describe the horrific ways in which his clients wanted him tortured. "But, even if you killed me. Took my identity and used my name to hurt my little sister... That's not who I am." Alidoro said as he placed a handcuff on Klein's hand, going to link himself to Klein to make sure he couldn't escape, but suddenly there was. A scream from the bathroom and a torso was flung onto the ceiling lights. Everyone looked up in horror as another voice shouted. "THE HUNTER IS HERE!!!!" As people began to scream, run, and trample one another. Klein used the distraction to slip into the crowd, heading towards the back exit, but tripping down next to the bar, to avoid getting trampled, he had to slip behind it. The only ones remaining in the bar were Aubrey, Alidoro, Klien, and P's group.

"I'd recommend you both leave." P said as he reached into his coat, pulling out The Proof of Humanity. "Oh, like hell I will! This is gonna be fun!" Cherri Bomb said as she prepared some explosives. "Ah, it seems we will fight on the same side this time..." Aubrey says as she pulls out her weapon, a curved greatsword engraved elegantly. "DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!" A voice called from the VIP section, as a blur of black fur and cat-like appendages dropped down from the overseeing balcony. Dressed in ragged clothes and. Dagger sharp eyes was the Black Cat. Liam. "There you are!" Aubrey said with a smile. "Can't miss out on all the action, yeah?" He asked as he then reached on his back where his spear would have been... only for there to be nothing. P sighed and reached into his jacket, pulling out a greatsword. "A-Are you sure pal?" Liam asked. "Just take the damn sword." Angeldust finally chipped in, having put together his own weapon, a thompson sug Machine Gun. "Alright! This should be an easy fight!" Gemini said as there was a new scream from the alleyway. Alidoro was the first to respond. Once they got to the alleyway, they saw a dark furred beast covered in debri standing over Klein as the coward begged for his life between fearful tears.

"Is that.... Klien? The man who stole Alidoro's identity!?" Black Cat asked. P suddenly just stared down at him. "Uh oh..." Aubrey went to grab P's coat, but was too slow as the imp had lept into action, enraged as he delivered two cuts to the underside of the beast. Alidoro wordlessly jumped into the exchange as well, bringing his own weapon to attack the legs. As they did that, explosions rang from above the creature as they all ganged up on The Hunter in such a confined space. It wasn't a good spot for a Hunter to be cornered as the beast fell with relative ease and little effort from the group all together... as it began to shrink... Reginald layed in the alleyway, cut up and bleeding. Alidoro stared down at Reginald. "...Shit... Hehe.... S-Sorry... I just... If you knew you'd have-" Reginald went to explain himself to his boss. "What were you thinking!" Alidoro yelled at the little mouse.

P, ultimately tired of this exchange. Stepped away. The Hunter was just a cornered mouse... but something didn't feel right with this... The Hunter was far to easy to take out. Gemini seemed to agree with him. Angel Dust said they'd meet him back at the hotel. Cherri bomb was heading off. Something was missing. However, P didn't have a lot of time to think about that. His phone started ringing. Blitzø was calling. By this time, P looked at his phone to see, it was morning. "God, fucking damnit." P sighed as he walked back towards the hotel while answering his phone.

Authors note:

I am so sorry for the lack of updates on Liar in hell lately. It's been a crazy fuckin week, nearly lost the house but we're all good now. I'll do my best to keep these updates coming as quickly as I can. Next chapter will contain wild west bullshittery.