Just like any other

FLUFF💗
Domestic husbands au

Jeongin woke up to his alarm ringing loudly. He groaned as he turned his body to the other side and switched the alarm off.

It was still dark outside and Jeongin decided to let his husband, who was sleeping peacefully with his arm around Jeongin's waist, sleep a little longer. Hyunjin had spent the night doing work until 1 am, so Jeongin didn't have the heart to wake Hyunjin up, not right now when Hyunjin looked so peaceful.

Jeongin and Hyunjin had been married for almost 3 years now. Their relationship has been going nicely, filled with laughs, cuddles, occasional kisses, and of course, lots of love.

Jeongin went to the bathroom and washed up. Being the good husband he is, he then went down stairs quietly to make Hyunjin and himself lunch.

While cooking, the younger heard soft footsteps echo through the kitchen. Jeongin smiled, knowing that it was most likely his husband.

Hyunjin's arms snaked around Jeongin's waist as he layed his head on Jeongin's shoulder, inhaling Jeongin's sweet honey scented soap.

"Morning, love." Hyunjin gently whispered to Jeongin who was stroking Hyunjin's soft hair.

"Morning, Hyune." Jeongin said as he turned off the stove and started placing the food to 2 plates and a lunchbox for Hyunjin to bring to work later. It was a bit of a challenge because Hyunjin didn't want to loosen his grip on Jeongin's waist, let alone let go of it. Today's lunch would be homemade kimchi, Hyunjin's favorite.

"Would you like to shower first?" Jeongin asked his husband who just shook his head, his hair tickling Jeongin a bit. "I wanna eat with you first." Hyunjin answered with no hesitation.

After a pause, Hyunjin lifted his head from Jeongin's shoulder and said "Morning kiss, Hwang Jeongin?".

Jeongin smiled and turned around, facing Hyunjin who already had a pout on his lips. Jeongin giggled and cupped Hyunjin's face, giving it a soft kiss. Hyunjin smiled through the kiss. Even though they have shared countless kisses, each kiss or peck was like the first, warm and heart fluttering.

Once they broke away, Jeongin interlocked his finger with Hyunjin's as he led them to the dinner table.

And there they are, sitting in comfortable silence with their hand still locked together.

After eating and cleaning the dishes, Hyunjin went to shower and get ready for work while Jeongin decided to sit down on the couch and read. Kkami was right next to him, dozing off while Jeongin patted the dog. Reading was something Jeongin always enjoyed. No matter how stressful his day is, reading books would calm him down. It's like the second best remedy for a stressful day, the first being Hyunjin's cuddles, of course.

Before Jeongin realized, Hyunjin was all ready to go to work. "Bye, baby." Hyunjin said. "I'll be home a little later than usual, so eat first, yeah? Don't sleep too late waiting for me, ok? And if you feel lonely, you can call Felix or Jisung to come over. Or you could take Kkami for a w-" Hyunjin's rambles were cut short with his husbands soft lips on his.

When they broke apart, Jeongin spoke, caressing Hyunjin's cheek with his thumb. "Alright, alright, just go to work already. You would't wanna be late, hm?"

Hyunin chuckled and gave one last kiss on Jeongin's forehead as he parted.

Jeongin closed the front door with a soft smile on his lips. He can't imagine what he could have done to have a husband like Hyunjin, but he didn't wanna think about it too hard. All he knows is that he's very grateful to have someone like Hyunjin.

Jeongin settled down on the couch and picked up the book he was reading before. Kkami was dozing off, snuggled onto his lap.

'Today is gonna be a peaceful day.' Jeongin thought.

It was a peaceful day, just like any other.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hi lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be posting another real soon! <3

Hv a good day or nitee

-Zowii