chapter fourteen

Bonnie walks into the forest near Fells Church trying to gain some perspective on what happened the night of the accident and what's causing her to be so scared.

She stands in front of the ruins of the church when she bends down picking up a green leaf putting it in the palm of her hand trying to get her powers to work.

"C'mon." Bonnie groans in frustration.

A creaking sound began as Bonnie stopped what she was doing looking around to see where it was coming from.

She drops the leaf calling out.

"Hello? Anybody here?."

The creaking began to get louder when the ground beneath her feet gave out making her fall in.

•~🌘•~

Elena's phone rings again, she leans against Damon's car outside Brees seeing Stefan's name come across her screen.

"You know it's creepy to watch her." Alessia's voice comes to Damon's ears as he was watching Elena through the bar window listening in.

"Hush." Damon says trying to listen in further.

"Elena is that you?."

Damon could hear Stefan's voice on the phone.

"I'm here." Elena answers Stefan.

"Where are you?." Stefan asks.

"You lied." Elena says.

"Not until I explained, please." Stefan begs.

"So you didn't lie?." Elena asks sarcastically.

"Just tell me where you are so I can come get you." Stefan says.

"How am I connected to Katherine? Hell even Alessia?." Elena asks.

"I honestly don't know." Stefan answers truthfully.

"And I'm supposed to believe that?." Elena scoffs.

"It's the truth I..listen."

Elena hangs up the phone before Stefan could even finish his sentence when she turns to see Damon.

"You okay?." Damon asks Elena.

"Don't pretend to care, I know you're gloating inside." Elena says harshly.

Alessia sat at the bar the only one who can see her at this point is Damon, Elena and Bree.

Alessia watched Bree pick up a phone moving to the other side of the bar out of other people's ear shot.

"Hey, it's Bree, you'll never guess who just walked into my bar." Bree says to whoever is on the phone.

Alessia could hear it all even though Bree was smart to turn on a blender so if Damon was listening, but Alessia for sure was.

•~🌘•~

Bonnie woke up from her fall into the ground of Fells Church rocks all over her and dirt.

She groans in pain sitting up seeing a cut on her knee. She stood up grabbing the back of her knee for support.

She looked up seeing the giant hole that was made from the ground caving in on her.