eleven

(A/N: This is literally entirely smut for ya'll horndogs so if that's not your thing this chapter isn't important to the actual storyline. Sorry if I got the (singular) Czech word wrong but I asked on my message board so hopefully it's right. Enjoy hahaha)

The kiss was desperate and consuming, sending bolts of electricity through Maddie's body. She didn't know how such a simple thought she had could've lead to this, but she was glad it was happening.

Lukas' hands roamed, one sliding up her back to tangle in her hair, the other skimming down her side to grip her waist. He pulled her closer, his touch igniting a fire within her that she couldn't contain. She moaned softly against his lips, the sound only spurring him on.

Without breaking the kiss, Lukas lifted Maddie onto the counter, positioning himself between her legs, his hands resting on her thighs, squeezing them gently. Maddie gasped into his mouth, the sensation of his touch sending shivers down her spine. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him even closer.

Lukas' hands slid up slightly, teasing upwards the hem of the skirt Maddie was wearing. "This, by the way," He mumbled, referring to the skirt through kisses, "Has been driving me insane since last night."

The fabric of her skirt bunched under his fingers as he continued his exploration. "Is that so?" Maddie breathed, her voice barely more than a whisper as she arched into his touch, her nails grazing the nape of his neck. "What about it?"

He chuckled darkly against her lips, his breath hot on her skin. "It's too short, and it's been torturing me," he confessed, his voice a low growl. "I couldn't stop thinking about how easy it would be to do this." Without another word, he pushed his hands up completely, hooking his thumb around the waistband of her underwear teasingly.

Maddie's breath hitched at the warmth of Lukas's hands exploring beneath her skirt, almost obsessively. The anticipation was nearly unbearable. "What are you going to do about it?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

Lukas's hands paused, gripping her thighs firmly as he looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire. "I'm going to take it off," he replied, his voice rough. "Unless you tell me to stop."

Maddie's heart pounded as she looked into Lukas's eyes, the intensity of his gaze sending waves of heat through her. She shook her head slightly, her breath coming in short, rapid bursts.

"Maddie." Lukas whispered, one of his hands coming up to cup her cheek, "I need to hear you say it."

Maddie's lips parted, her voice barely a whisper as she spoke. "I don't want you to stop."

That was all Lukas needed. His hands moved quickly, tugging her underwear down her legs and letting them drop to the floor. He lifted her skirt higher, exposing her completely to him. A slew of Czech curses escaped him, and Maddie didn't know what the hell he was saying, but she loved it. "Kurva, Madeline, you're going to be the death of me."

It was still early in the morning and the two hadn't slept much, but the fact that they were both slightly delusional just fired up the feeling even more.

Lukas pulled Maddie closer to the end of the counter, flush against him. The second she could feel his length through his sweatpants, positioned perfectly in between her thighs, she let out a soft gasp and ground against him on impulse.

Lukas groaned at the sensation, his grip on her tightening as he pressed her harder against him. In that moment, Lukas wanted nothing more than to let go of all discipline and just fuck Maddie into next week - but he found a way to control himself anyway.

Lukas let out a shaky breath, his forehead resting against Maddie's as he tried to steady himself. His hands slid up her thighs, pushing her skirt even further up until it bunched around her hips. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" He admitted, his voice low.