1️⃣1️⃣

10th June 2019, part three

A few minutes later, Ben came into the bathroom, and Nina was washing her hands...

"Can't keep away from me, can you?" Ben asked.

"You followed me." Nina muttered.

"I was in the pub first. Your man looks happy. I wonder what got you going enough to put a jump in his step?" Ben asked.

"It ain't got nothing to do with you." Nina says.

"Unfortunate turn of phrase." Ben tells Nina.

Nina went to walk away, and Ben stepped in front of Nina.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Always remember your first time; I certainly do. I'm proud to be part of the journey." Ben mumbled.

Suddenly, Nina laughed.

"You think you were my first? You really think I was a virgin? Oh, baby, no. You don't know me." Said Nina.

"I'll ditch that boyfriend, though." Ben murmured.

"Look, we've had sex. You got what you wanted. Move." Nina muttered.

Ben stared at Nina, moving to the side, and Nina walked past Ben.

Nina left the bathroom, and Ben stepped into the mirror, touching his chest.

Ben breathed heavily.

Later, Ben was sitting at the bar, staring over at Nina and Callum...

"Um, this morning... and for the record, I need time." Nina said.

"Yeah, I guess you needed a little space. I mean, we live together now. You're forgiven." Callum mumbled, leaning forward and kissing Nina.

Nina laughed lightly, taking a sip of her wine.

Callum stared at Ben, seeing him staring at them.

"Linda." Said Callum.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Asked Nina.

"Celebrating you. A bottle for me and my fiancée." Callum said.

"What?" Nina asked, standing up from the stool. "It's the one thing I ask you not to do. Don't touch me."

"Let me see! Let me see!" Linda shouted, squealing loudly and running over to Nina.

Linda grabbed Nina's hand, and Nina glared at Callum.

Everyone began cheering and clapping their hands, and Linda grabbed them a champagne bottle

"On the house." Linda says.

"Congratulations." Kim tells them.

Ben saw Nina freaking out, and Nina breathed heavily, downing her drink.

"Nah, those two aren't working." Shirley murmured, staring at Mick and shaking her head. "Look at her. She's miserable."

Ben had heard what Shirley said.

"She ain't a mug, though. Trust me, no wedding in the horizon for those two." Tina said.

"Yeah, that's why he put a ring on her before she learned he's a complete idiot."