Month 5

I was currently at a catalog shoot, posing my little heart out. I was no longer talking to Ave, Leanne or El because Leanne didn't like the band, or the fact I smoke and said she didn't want to be whurled up in my tornado of misfortune, great friends....not.

"Mila you coming?" Rose shouted from across the room. I put my thumbs up and went thorough to my dressing room. I locked my door, stripped and put my new clothes on. I got my make up off and put some light mascara on. I was wearing a baggy red jumper and black skinny jeans. It was as cold as all balls. 11 days until Christmas though..yay? I dunno.

I have lost contact with all the boys. I don't know why but I stopped texting them and and they stopped texting me, Yes I know I will have to see them again in a month and truth be told I miss them all, especially Louis I just don't know how to handle the Louis situation. I still love him. But can I trust him?

I ran out my dressing room saying bye to the photographer and michelle. I pulled on my jacket and put a ciggy in my mouth I lit it as we reached the very back of the alley. I took a short drag, feeling that's all I needed and handed it to Rose and we walked out. I waved to some paps and got in my aston martin.

"Is Corey and Shane home?" I asked while turning a corner.

"Yup" She sprayed some perfume on her, she hated smelling like smoke and she put a mint in my mouth. I chewed it, savoured it. We joked the whole way to a corner shop I got out to buy some nicotine patches, I wanted to quit smoking so badly so I bought the patches and a bottle of Irn bru. I paid and bumped into someone on the street, the patches were hidden in my pocket because I knew they're would be paps around

"Sorry" I giggled and looked up to see Kyle.

"You blocked my number babe" He put his hands on my waist. SNAP. Yup..paps.

"Kyle leave me alone" I took a step back.

"No" He smirked and tried to kiss me. SNAP. Another photo was taken. I slapped Kyle with all my force and ran into my car. SNAP. SNAP.SNAP.

I drove my lane and into my garage.

"For fucks sake, that Kyle doesn't quit" I rolled my eyes and got out the car. I walked into the house with Rose and hung up my jacket and took of my shoes which were coated in thick snow.

"ITS ROSE AND MIMI" I shouted and walked into the living room.

"Mila, can you make dinner" Corey batted his eyelashes. I threw the house phone at him and shouted 'The usual' reffering to the usual pizza order we get.

Eating healthy tonight, haha...nope.