Chapter 5

A/N- Short chapter, but hey chapter 4 was pretty long

Davina's P.O.V

As soon as we got out if the car everyone began staring. Ethan and Grayson came to my sides, they each took one of hands each and began walking towards the school building.

I could just feel everyone's eyes burning holes into the back of me. Ethan and Grayson took me into the reception and told the lady that I was new to the school. She smiled at me and then began typing away at the computer,

5 minutes later she handed me my timetable, locker combination and a map of the whole school. I thanked her and left with the boys.

They looked at my timetable and coincidentally I had at least one of them in all my classes.

When got out into the corridors all the slutty bimbos were giving me death glares, while the boys looked at the twins enviously.

They took me to my home room which none of them were in. Thank god I could finally have a breather. Once I went to a free desk at the back of the room, they both smiled and left.

A few minutes after they left and blonde bimbo came up to my desk and said "You're in my place you slut". Now, I usually am not a rude person and can handle people like her but today was my first day and I was not in the mood.

"I don't see your name anywhere here, plus I'm not the slut in this situation", I pointed at her legs "You should learn to keep those closed, people are gonna start to think its a McDonalds, you verified slag".

"It's might be a McDonalds 'cause they're lovin' it", she retorted. "And stop with the fake accent it isn't attractive".
I chuckled and said "Firstly, it's cause you're cheap, fast and greasy and secondly the accent isn't fake I just moved to California from London".

She gasped at what I had just said to her.

"Now, go find another seat because I don't appreciate your boobs hanging in my face", I told her.

"Bitch at least I gave boobs", she said as she smirked. "Fuck off you walking STD", I told her. With that she flipped her dyed blonde hair and waddled off to find another seat. Yep she literally waddled because she was wearing these really high heels which she wasn't comfortable in.

The teacher then walked in carrying a huge stack of papers he seemed to be struggling so like the nice person I am I got up and helped him. "Why thank you miss?", "Collins", I finished off. "Ahhh, yes Ms Collins welcome to Rosewood High".

"Would you like to tell us something about yourself?", he asked. "No, not really", I replied bluntly. "Oh go one Ms Collins, you came from London somehow don't you tell us about your old school."

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. "In London we have secondary school which is from years 7-11, the pupils are ages 11-16, after secondary school we have sixth form or college which is for 16year olds to about 18year olds. After college we have university. I used to attend college in London".

The whole class stared at me wide eyed, had they never met someone from London before? Or was it the way I spoke? I didn't think I had a strong British accent but I guess compared to theirs it was pretty different.

After registration we were dismissed to our first lessons mine was Sociology, Ethan was in this class with me. When I arrived at Sociology I saw Ethan waiting for me at the door. How did you remember I had this lesson with you?", I questioned him. "It wasn't that hard to forget", he replied back casually.

The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it we were back in the car driving home.