Chapter 16

Davina's P.O.V

When I woke up the part of my neck that connects with my shoulder was really sore. I lifted my hand up to touch it and I just felt a tingling sensation. I sat up and got off the bed that I was lying on, there was a door at the corner of the room so I walked in and saw it was a bathroom. I walked over to the mirror to check on my neck.

What I saw there was not a pretty sight. It looked like a bit mark? When did I get bit? And by what? All of a sudden the memories came flooding back and I remember Noah biting me. I knew he was mentally unstable, what normal human being bites another human being neck?

I left the room only to walk into a hard chest, and I've got to admit, it was a nice muscled chest. I looked up only to see the face of my prick of a kidnapper Noah. ''What the fuck did you do?!?! Why the fuck would you bite me?!'', I yelled in his face. ''Now now princess, those dirty words shouldn't be coming from that pretty little mouth of yours'', he teased. ''I'll show you what this pretty little mouth can do'', I said angrily, shit I should have worded that a bit differently.

His eyes glimmered and a smirk made it's way across his lips. ''I'm sure we'll have time to se what that pretty little mouth of yours can do in the future'', he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. ''Why am I here? What do you want from me?'', I asked, all of a sudden feeling extremely exhausted. ''You'', he whispered. ''What?'', not the smartest way to answer but I was confused.

''I want you to be mine'', he said. ''Why? You don't even know me'', I responded. ''We can change that'', he said. ''But why me? You didn't know me when you got me here so why me? Of all the girls here, why me?"

"Because we were made for each other", he responds. "Woah mate, you went from zero to a hundred real quick", I remark. That was just some deep shit.

"Well we are made for each other", he quickly adds.

"And what makes you day this, Mr Smarty Pants?", I ask. "Don't you feel it?", he questions me. Is r talking about the sparks when we touch? I decide to act oblivious, "What sparks?", I ask.

"Never mind, it's probably because your human", he mutters under his breath. "Oh yeah? If I'm human, what are you?", I ask.

Hi fellow readers, if you are still present at this point. I'm sorry for not updating, (if any of you guys were waiting for one). I am so fricking busy so I'll attempt but it will be difficult to update more frequently. Also this has not been proof read.

Peace dudes,
YesToBookss