Chapter 7

Davina's P.O.V

After Ethan gave me my new phone I went up to my room and decided to have a long, hot and bubbly bath. While sitting in the bubbles I contemplated how my first day went. To be honest it was pretty good except meeting the plastic queen. I had found out that her name was Chelsea.

Most of the people at Rosewood High were pretty nice to me, I wondered if this was because of what they actually felt towards me or the fact that Ethan and/or Grayson were always standing protectively by me. They sure did act weird.

After I finished my bath and had dinner I was lying in bed I thought about what Kayla would be doing. The UK was 8hours ahead of California so it was about 6am in London, she was probably sleeping. I had her iMessage so I messaged her. I didn't think she would reply but 10minutes later we were doing FaceTime. "Why are you awake so early?", I questioned her.

"I just woke up for my morning run that's why", she replied. "Since when did you go for morning runs?", I asked. "Since yesterday", she stated proudly. Kayla liked to try so many different things she tried photography and after a couple days had quit, she had tried yoga and again quit that. She didn't really stick to anything so I would be surprised if she would still go running at 6am a week from now.

We had a long conversation about California and the people here. Before I knew it, it was 11pm and we had been facetiming for almost one whole hour! When I told her about Ethan and Grayson she literally went ballistic. "How could you not tell me that you were living with identical hotties?", she asked after I had described them to her. "What was I meant to say?", I asked her. She didn't say anything. I yawned and said "Okay you can go for your run now I should go to sleep I have school tomorrow". "Bye Hun", she said while waving. "Love ya", I said and ended the FaceTime.

I tossed and turned yet could not find a comfortable position. I got up to the mini fridge that I had in my amazing room and took a bottle of water out. I walked over to my bedroom window with bottle in my hand and glanced out.

I began sipping the cool liquid when my eyes landed on a pair of yellow eyes in the forest. The eyes were so magical they could not have been human. Yet they held so much intelligence, as if whatever these eyes belonged to was shocked under my gaze its head shot in the direction of my window.

I quickly ran back to my bed and tried to sleep. the whole night passed with me twisting and turning in my bed. When my alarm went off I was still awake so leaned to my bed side table and turned the alarm off. I had already downloaded Instagram so I opened up the app to check my feed. A couple funny posts and some boho outfits but nothing really that captured my interest.

I locked my phone and headed to my wardrobe since I had a bath last night I would just shower before bed. I put on a dress with short arms that went below my knees. It was those types of dresses that had long slits on each side so I tied the front section into a knot. I left my hair in natural waves and applied some mascara and lip gloss.

I put on my converses and went down. "My mum had an early meeting with some of her colleagues so she couldn't be here for breakfast", Ethan explained. "Okay", I nodded my head. "What would you like, oh by the way I'm not on the menu", Grayson asked while winking.

I glared back at him, "Good, I don't want food poisoning". He put his hands over his heart and faked being hurt. "Ouch, that really hurt", he said while smirking.

"Again good, now wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you", I threatened him. "I have an idea on how you could do that", he said before he winked at me. I blushed, damn that wink, it was my weakness and I think he knew it.

I quickly ate and asked them if they were ready to go. Today was cooler so we took the Range Rover.