Chapter 11

I froze. What the fuck was that? There was no fucking way I would stay to find out. I began running, weaving in and out of the spaces in between the trees, jumping over logs. To be honest it felt amazing. I had been cramped up in that house all day and running felt good.

I could hear heavy footfalls behind me and it sounded like there was more than one person. I continued running as fast as my short legs would let me. My legs got tangled in vines and stuff like that a few times but I didn't let that stop me.

I could feel my heart beating so hard in my chest. My breathing was coming in loud, heavy pants. I saw an opening under a tree trunk and quickly went in. Hopefully I wouldn't be found in here. I covered the entrance with some bushes that I found near by.

I tried to slow my breathing but adrenaline was coursing through my veins. My heart was pumping so fast and so hard I wouldn't be surprised if the people chasing me heard.

After waiting for about an hour and not hearing a thing I got out from my hiding spot and began walking in the opposite direction from where I had come. I looked around at the trees and took in the noises of the wildlife. It was so beautiful and after that chase I felt pretty tired so this environment felt quite serene.

I was walking towards a lake when a hand was placed over my mouth. I instinctively began thrashing and attempting to cry out. But then I stopped because who would hear me? Plus these people were chasing me so doubt they would help me escape from this guy.

When he noticed I had stopped thrashing around he uncovered my mouth. I took this opportunity to yell for help, but this led him to cover my mouth again. This time I just decided to bite him. He squealed in alarm at my braveness.

I smirked at him. Before I knew what was happening he threw me over his shoulder and began carrying me away from the lake. I yelled and pounded his back with my tiny fists but it made no difference. He continued to march forward as if I was a sack of potatoes.

He took me back to the house which didn't surprise me. However, he did not take me back to the room which I was locked in before. He took me to the top floor/level/storey of the mansion. "Where are we going?", I questioned him. He just continued to ignore me like he had for most of the time I was in his presence.

he set me down in front of a set of double door which were bigger than the ones back at the room I had been staying in, which I though would be impossible considering how large they were, but apparently not because theses doors were maybe double the size of the ones downstairs.

For the first time he spoke to me, after he set me down in front of the doors, he quickly whispered "Do not look him in the eyes, and obey everything he says straight away, you don't want to piss him off. What chocolate fudge brownie was he on? Why the flip wouldn't I look someone in the eyes? We are all equal, this guys no superior.

He quickly knocked on the door and shoved me into the room. I looked around, this room was ginormous, it was probably half the size of Ethan and Grayson's house. Holy fudgeball express! I had forgotten about them, I had to call them and tell them I was alive. I slowly walked further into the room which looked like an office.

I saw a desk at the end of the room. When I reached the desk the chair behind it turned towards me and I quickly looked down. Why was I listening to that moron? It was probably because I could feel power radiating from this dude. What the fishballs was wrong with me? You can't feel power from a person.