Chapter 4

Grayson's P.O.V

"It's so beautiful", she whispered. I watched her quietly. She was beautiful and she didn't even know it. She wasn't like the normal blonde bimbos I went out with. I was a player, but at least I admitted it. "Just like you", I whispered back so quietly that she didn't hear it. I had never felt like this.

I had only know her for a few days and I was already thinking about in a way I had never thought of a girl before. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of nature, the birds singing and the wind breezing through the trees.

When we started heading back it was quite dark. I kept her close to me and jogged towards our house. "Stop!", Davina shouted at me. She put her arms in front of me and whispered "There's something there". I looked aroun and said "Davina there's nothing there". "It's a bear or a wolf or something". She was human so she didn't know about werewolves. "There are no wolves around here", I quickly dismissed her idea.

I hadn't lied to her because I didn't say there were no wolves. When we got home she told me she was heading up for a shower, I smirked and asked "Is that an invitation?", she blushed scarlet red. She turned her head away from me probably to hide the colour in her cheeks.

I turned her face towards mine and looked into her eyes. They were beautiful, they were electric blue with spec of green in them. Once again she turned away but this time she went to the stairs and headed up to her room.

Davina's P.O.V

I ran up the stairs and headed to my room. When I got there I stripped my clothes off and headed into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and stepped into my shower. I washed my hair with my Argan Shampoo and my body with my Fearne shower gel. I stepped out and dried off. I moisturised with my Fearne body lotion and let my hair air dry. I sat at the desk in my room and began preparing my school bag for the next morning.

I sighed, I would have to make new friends and get used to a totally new environment. I highly doubt schools in America are similar to the ones in England. They had things like prom which we didn't have back in London.

I went down and had dinner with Sarah and her sons. Dinner was very quiet however the silence was not awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

I contemplated on the days activities and what would happen tomorrow. When we finished dinner I helped Sarah clean and dry the dishes, this to was carried out in silence.

After drying the final dish Sarah told me to go to sleep and that I had an early start the next day. I nodded in agreement, I was pretty exhausted from mine and Grayson's run.

I headed up to my room where I brushed my teeth, washed my face and plaited my hair. The plaits would save me some time in the morning by leaving me with beachy waves when I took them out. That way I wouldn't have to do my hair. Great hair in a few minutes and more sleep, it was a double win situation.With that I put on my PJs and got in bed.

That night...

"Daddy!", I shrieked as my dad threw me into the air. When I landed back in his arms safely he tickled me and made me laugh so hard I was crying.

"The birthday princess isn't meant to cry on her birthday honey", he said to me. "I know that daddy", I stated back, like the stubborn 6 year old I was.

We continued to laugh and tickle each other until we were in guys of laughter on the park floor. I looked up at my father and suddenly there was a ripple in his face.

I shot awake and reality set in. My parents were dead. I was in America. It was all a dream. I looked at the tiny alarm clock on my bedside table, it read 6.30am.

I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Might as well begin getting ready, I wanted to look my best and give a good first impression on my first day at Rosewood High School.

After having a shower and brushing my teeth and washing my face I slipped on a silky,white shirt that had a net collar with pearls and a black netted skirt that reached mid thigh. My best friend back in London said she would kill for legs like mine.

I didn't see them as that great looking but she said they were mile long and slim, but not so slim that it looked like I starved myself, she said they were toned. I tucked the shirt under the skirt and put on a pendent necklace that had a silver key on the end.

My hair was already in beachy waves but I decided to put it into a messy bun as the waves would give it a lot of texture and volume. I put on some big stud earrings an applied a tiny amount of lipgloss. I picked a pair of black pumps and a black leather back pack to to finish off my sort of boho look.

By the time I went down it was 7.45am and they boys were already eating, "Thanks for waiting for me guys", I mumble to them. They both blushed and said sorry. "We are going to leave for school in about 20minutes so get something to eat", Ethan told me. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and grabbed a slice of toast. "Is that all your eating?", Grayson asked me. "Yep", I replied popping the p.

I finished eating in 15minutes and we left a bit past 8am. "School is about a half hour drive since we live away from most of civilisation and are so far into the forest", Ethan said. When I walked into the garage I saw at least 6 cars. Of course they had 6 cars, they were rich.

"We'll take the convertible today since it quite hot", Grayson suggested. As I got in the back seat I slipped on my sunglasses.

The journey flew by with the two pointing out places as we drove towards school. When we arrived and parked the car I started feeling nervous. What if they didn't like me?