Chapter 14

Sorry it's late!

Davina's P.O.V

He began growling in a really animalistic way. His body shook aggressively, and everyone around us had stopped doing what they were doing and were watching the scene unfold before them. A girl said "Go to him", was she crazy? Why the fuck would I go to him. I ran towards a big door, I assumed it was the front door. I flung it open.

It was the front door! I ran forward, towards the trees. I ran and ran, as fast as my legs would take me. I had been running for a good 5 minutes, I thought I was free, but I heard something running towards me.

I looked back, which was a stupid idea because I tripped and fell on my stomach. I flipped myself over to see a huge black wolf walking towards me. I tried to to scramble back, but I came up against a tree.

The wolf was growling when I tries to move away from it but it stopped when I couldn't move any further. It stalked towards me, and that was when I began panicking. I didn't want to die. A yet slipped down my cheek. The wolf came closer, and I closed my eyes and waited my fate. When I opened my eyes a few seconds later, I saw the wolf had stopped baring it's teeth.

It whimpered, I slowly put my hand up to stroke it's snout. The wolf began to sit down next to me. I rubbed his fur, which was much softer than I expected.

When I realised he had fallen asleep. I got up quietly so I could continue my journey away from my kidnapper. But as soon as I stood up, he opened his eyes. I think he realised I was leaving because he began growling deeply.

I quickly tried to turn and run but as it had gotten dark I couldn't see and ended up walking into a tree. I looked up to see not a tree but the bare cheat of my kidnapper. He glared down at me with pitch black eyes.

He grabbed my arms and began matching towards what I assumed was the house. I punched at his arms but he didn't react. But I still didn't give up. I continued I punch and scream.

"Will you stop?", he growled out. "Let me go", I snapped back. "Never, now you come with me willingly or I will carry you myself", he threatened. The image of him carrying me popped into my head and I blushed. He carried on walking but when he realised that I was not going to take another step, he turned towards me and lifted my off the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

I began pounding on his back but he continued walking. After a while I sighed, "Let me down". "Nope, I quite like the view princess", he replied. What the hell? Was he bipolar or something? First he acts all pissy and now like a horny ass guy. "Well I certainly don't", I said smugly.

He growled at this but continued walking. We reached the house soon and he opened the front door and walked in. We got a lot if stares as we walked through the house and up the stairs.

We went right up to the top floor, he opened a door and we were in a huge room. It was all black and white and very modern. He threw me onto the bed and said "You need to be punished".