🎀Her Hair🎀

Five was surprised, to say the least, when late at night he felt the slight tickling of hair. At first, he was too absorbed in his slumber to notice the small feeling, but when it became progressive, he was forced awake, much to his chagrin. That's when he laid eyes on her figure. Due to his groggy state, he wasn't entirely sure it was her, that was until she shifted. He was now further awake and he could clearly see her face. It was soft and sweet like a freshly bloomed flower. Her sleeping expression was one of relaxation, as Five was frozen in place afraid one small move would wake her and the moment would end. Vanya was laid next to him, her dark brunette hair splayed across his pillow and bed splay, and her messy bangs sat almost perfectly to her forehead. Her hands were underneath her cheek to cushion her face on the pillow, and her knees were slightly curled inwards towards her chest. The feeling that consumed Five was unlike any other he had ever felt. It was strange, considering he was sure he had felt every emotion in the book. Not that he would complain, but he did wonder what events had led the girl into his bed.

Vanya had sat up softly, her own bed feeling stiff against her body. She had awoken in a nervous seat, her bangs sticking to her forehead and small beads of sweat dribbling down her face. Her own eyes had teared up, as she grasped the blankets that had once comforted her. She attempted to control her labored breathing, getting up and walking around to soothe her aching heart. It wasn't the first time Vanya had a nightmare, she quickened her pace, her body unable to control itself as it made a B-line towards Five's Room. It felt almost natural like she had done it a hundred times, yet the thrill of going to him left her heart to beat only faster. He had always been her source of comfort against their father, against the others, against whatever was thrown at her. Even when they would sit in silence, she would feel herself at ease with his growing presence. She stopped her hand from reaching his doorknob, feeling guilty. She didn't want to disturb his sleep, not for her own silly problems, but soon the need to be near him grew. She ached for his presence, as she quietly opened the door. He was asleep, of course, but she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. At first, she just sat on the bed next to him, looking out the window or watching his breathing figure, but as the night grew on, she started to grow sleepy, gently laying down and shutting her eyes. Without a second passing, she had fallen asleep, Five's body instinctively wrapping itself around her.