💡Lights💡

The lights were always Vanya's favorite part about Christmas. Always. She loved the way they shone down on her, illuminating her surroundings in a big heep of light.

She loved the warm colors. How they contrasted the cold, how they never faultered unless told to do so and her very obvious love for the way they danced on her skin

But not just her skin, but the skin of those around her. Specifically, Five. The way the colorful speckles of light portrayed his face memorized Vanya, as she was able to see his more defined jawline, and she was able to see him in a new light. It was odd, how she couldn't drag her eyes away from his youthful face.

Five didn't like the lights. They were too bright, and obnoxious. They were always colorful and cheerful, and reminded him that it was Christmas.

Christmas. Don't get Five started on that hell of a holiday. It's just illogical. Why pretend a fat man climbs down your chimney and leave presents? Just to satisfy a young child's imagination?

But there was one part of the lights that Five could cherish. It was the way Vanya's face lit up at the sight. Her eyes swam with admiration for the colors, and the smile that came from looking at them was brighter than any Christmas light Five had ever seen. He loved the way she would sneak sly glances at his face and the lights reflections in them.

Vanya liked the lights
Five didn't like the lights

But one thing they could agree on was the very overwhelming liking of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACKKKK EXPECT MORE FIVEYA CHRISTMAS FICS IN THE FUTURE 😈❤️ it feels so good to say this: HAPPY MONDAY