👠 Ballroom Dancing👗

Five wraps his arm around Vanya's lower back, dipping her elegantly. Vanya giggles feeling her hair swoosh back and forth. Their youthful bodies swiftly and cleanly circled around the large, quaint, ballroom.

"It feels kinda great to be back in the past!" Vanya giggles, keeping her arms wrapped tightly around his firm, hard figure.

"Yeah, I guess it can be nice." Five says smiling, spinning Vanya.

Five watched as the bottom of Vanya's dress flails up, getting distracted by her long slim legs. He quickly snapped himself out of the trance, getting back in beat.

They danced, the music guiding them gently. Five relished in the moments he got alone to spend with Vanya. They spent lots of time before when they really were younger, but now, they rarely had time. With saving the world and reuniting everyone together, Vanya and Five hadn't had much time to just themselves.

Finally, finishing the last dip, Five leaned in, encapturing her lips in his. Vanya giggled, pressing her mouth on his, smiling into the kiss.

Five quickly lifted her back up, smirking at her slightly dazed look. They finished the song, yet Five still had his arms around her.

"Uhm, Five, you can let go now" Vanya said smiling.

"I don't think I want to."

~~~~~~~

It's so quacking short 😭 Anyways, Happy Mondays, might write another Oneshots cause I'm vibbing 😎 stay spooky cookies ❤️🍪