🍁Chilly🍁

Vanya had been sitting in the courtyard, the wind whipping along her face. It was October, the trees hanging onto their leaves as the familiar green turned shades of red and orange. Vanya couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight, as she sighed, lost in thought. Not only was she powerless, but she sure as well felt it. Vanya stood up from the cold, cement bench, as another gust of wind whipped past. A shiver was sent down her spine, as she grasped at her arms in response. Although she was cold, she refused to go inside. She couldn't bare to see her talented siblings. Not after what Father had said to her earlier.

"You should really go inside." A voice came from behind.

She turned around quickly, not realizing anyone was with her. Of course, it was Five. She cursed his stealthy teleporting, before looking away, unable to bring her eyes to meet his.

"Im going to stay out for a little while." Vanya responded.

Five took a step forward, walking over to where the girl stood. They were in the middle of the courtyard, as Five looked down at her. Vanya hadn't realized she was crying until Fives arms had engulfed her. She closed her eyes, before leaning into him. Five pulled away, reaching his hand up to wipe away a tear, when he felt her skin. It was like ice against his thumb. He put his hands on her forearms, feeling the same cold on her skin.

"You're freezing! Come inside." Five said, more of a demand this time.

With little to no hesitation, she nodded, following the boy into the house, where he wrapped his jacket around her. Her nose was pink as she sniffled softly. She felt pathetic as she leaned against him, feeling overwhelmed as her eyes fluttered shut.

"Common" Five softly mumbled, picking her up and carrying her to her bed.

He tucked the covers gently over her, admiring the way her face fell when asleep, before turning to leave. That's when he felt her soft hand wrap around his wrist in a futile attempt to stop him from leaving. She mumbled a "please", before Five caved, staying by her side for the night. Although he was only going to sit on the edge of her bed, he found himself wrapping his arms around her frame later the night.

Vanya didn't oppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a hot sec since my last update, but with the lovely fall weather I've had recently I want to write this oneshot! Hope you enjoy!<3